Chapter 47

It's been a week since Paul and Rieka showed up to the house

It's been a week since Paul and Rieka showed up to the house. Jacob is gone now and I miss him. I am still trying to figure out a way to get Rieka's powers and make Paul be mine.

During this week, Edward also proposed to me. So we are getting married! All I want is immortality and then I will get everything I want. I mean look at me.

But it didn't help the pack stated I couldn't be turned. It's not their decision it's mine. I don't give two shits about the treaty. If I want to be turned then I will be. Even if I have to go a different way of doing it.

I'm am at the Cullen's house today and we have still heard no word from Rose and Emmett. "Have you guys heard anything or seen them?" I asked.

"No. And I can't see them anymore either." Alice says.

"We have to find a way to end them they can't do this." I said.

"Actually they can. Since Paul is a god now and King of Supernaturals if we go against them we will die. And they won't give us another chance." Carlisle says defeated.

I was pissed. It should be me with those powers. I wonder if I can find a way to become a goddess like Paul did. I mean it can't be that hard right? He was human then shifter but was given god powers so I can be given them too?

I kept trying to figure out ways to end them. But nothing was coming out in a clear 100% way. I ended up giving up for the day and decided just the hang out with the family.

Ever since Rose and Emmett left, everyone has been more quiet and upset. They didn't understand why two of their families walked away with no warning or goodbye. They just left.

"Can we have a meeting with the pack about me turning? I mean it's my choice not theirs." I ask.

"Yeah I guess we can give them a call and set a meeting up." Carlisle says. He steps out and makes the call. He comes back in a few minutes later. "The meeting is tonight at 9:00." We all nod our heads and go on about our day until then.

" We all nod our heads and go on about our day until then

The Cullen's called and want to have a meeting tonight. Uhg. Can't we just get through 2 weeks without them bothering us or longer. I mean come on.

Emily, Kim and Leah decided they are staying here with the twins and Juliet. Before the meeting I helped Emily make dinner for everyone so we weren't going on an empty stomach.

Sadly it was now time to get ready for this meeting. Paul and I made sure the twins were fed and comfortable before we left to go phase. After we got outside I saw Emmett standing with us.

"Do you want to show your family today or wait? It's up to you." I tell him.

"I think I'll wait and if it breaks into a fight then I will shift." He says.

I nod my head in understanding of wanting to wait a little longer. We all shift and head to the treaty line. As we approach we see all the Cullen's waiting for us.

"Alright why did you call this meeting?" I asked.

"I wanted it." Bella stated.

"Okay what for." I asked back.

"Edward and I are getting married and I want to change but you all won't let me."

I look over at Paul and open mine and his link "what do you think babe?" I asked.

"If they change it breaks the treaty. No matter where they are." He tells me. I nod my head agreeing with me.

"You are not allowed to change. I do not care if it is your choice. They Cullen's cannot bite or change anyone anymore. That is the treaty. And since you have been such a royal pain in my ass, if they change you anywhere at all they die."

Now Carlisle steps up and looks at me. "Are you really going to do that? Kill our family because we want her to be apart of it?" He asks trying to sound sensitive and what not.

"Yes. Because she is not a mate. She is a blood singer. Her only purpose is to be drank not turned."

"Fine." He states.

"Do not ask again for her to be changed. We will not allow her to be changed by anyone of you due to the messes you all have caused." I say.

The meeting ended and we waited for them to leave first. Once they left we headed back to the pack house to get the twins.

Embry instantly went to Dakota and picked her up cuddling her close to his chest. Paul and I talked and had him move in with us. We know how the imprint bond can be hard when they aren't close to each other.

We've had to keep an eye out for Atlas and Juliet. Since we've never dealt with a bond this early we don't know how it will affect them.

It is funny watching Sam watch Atlas around Juliet. Atlas is just a baby and has plenty of time to grow up before anything happens between him and Juliet. I keep trying to tell Sam that but he won't listen.

Emily thinks it's adorable and so do I! It was meant to be since birth. Paul doesn't help the situation because he's giving pointers to his son on how to woo Juliet when Sam is around. So it can sometimes cause a dog fight.

Paul has been keeping in touch with his selected guard members and so far all is well. They keep looking out for vampires waiting for something to happen.

I mentioned to Paul I have a bad feeling something is going to happen soon but I don't know what it is.

I just hope we are prepared for whatever comes.