Chapter 43

It has been a month since Atlas and Dakota were born

It has been a month since Atlas and Dakota were born. It's been rough. Paul and I haven't gotten much sleep with feedings throughout the night.

Thanks to my wolf healing I was healed up in a week. However, these pups are making my boobs hurt. But they are so cute that I get over the pain when I see them in a their cute little milk comas.

Paul has been a fantastic husband and dad through this month. He helps me out in anyways that he can. He gets up with me during the night feedings and always makes sure that I eat when I forget. He's also stepped into protective daddy mode. When someone gets to close to the pups his wolf starts to growl. If one of the pups starts to whimper or making a weird noise he's instantly responding making sure they are okay.

Dakota is a full daddy's girl and she knows it. She has him wrapped around her little finger. She loves cuddling with momma but when she hears daddy she starts to whine until he takes her calming her down.

Atlas is a momma's boy and he's a cuddler too. When he hears me he always gives me a gummy smile that melts my heart. It doesn't help that he is a clone of his father. So those beautiful brown eyes have me wrapped around him.

Even though Dakota is a daddy's girl and Atlas is a momma's boy, both pups love the other parent. Whenever they get a chance to cuddle with one of us they use it to their advantage.

Time Skip 6 months
The kids have grown a lot now and are 7 months old. Time seems to be flying by since we had them. They are growing too fast and it breaks my heart sometimes.

Paul and I are now in a place where he can start traveling for his meetings again and not worrying about me or the twins needing his help. Of course we always need him but we can make it a couple hours of the day just the three of us. Plus it allows me to have the pups to myself and spend time with them.

When Paul gets home I typically start making dinner and he spends his time with the pups. As we eat we start talking about our days.

"So when do you want to go visit the pack in La Push?" Paul asks me.

"I'd be okay with going now honestly. The pups are a little older, plus I miss fen and everyone else." I say.

"Why don't we go this weekend then? That gives us three days to make sure everything is good here while we are gone and allows us to pack everything we need for the kids too."

So that's what we did. I took the time to make sure the kids would have everything while Paul went over everything with the kingdom building. There were a few things left to do with the different villages and then it would be move in ready. We told Uncle that we were leaving to go back to La Push for a while. He said he would keep an eye out on things for us here and contact us if needed.

Friday morning is here so Paul and I grab the kids and their bags and make our way to Heimdall.

"Well I see you are going back to visit. Let me see the pups first." He said. Ever since the pups were born everyone loves the Prince and princess.

"Alright you both be careful and when you're ready just call me and I'll bring you home." Heimdall says.

Paul holds me close while I hold both puppies close to my chest. Next thing we know, our feet hit the ground and we are back in La Push.

"Go ahead in and tell them all to wait I'll be in in just a second." I tell Paul.

I hear him greeting all the guys and they ask where I'm at. Soon Paul yells my name and I walk in hold both puppies. The pack looks at me and gasps.

"YOU HAD TWINS!" Seth yelled.

Paul starts to growl when the pups wake up from the loud noise.

"Paul it's okay. They are fine. But yes we did have twins. They are 7 months old now." I say. I look at Emily and see her walking out carrying a baby too. We look at each other and smile.

"Alright so guys this is Atlas Loki Anthony Lahote. And this is Dakota Frigga Rain Lahote." I announce.

I hear a breath hitch and Paul starts to growl. I look and see Jacob staring at Dakota and I instantly get protective. The pack is silent and not making a move. Paul is staring Jacob down like he could kill him.

"You have one chance to not mess this up. I know you cannot control it. So do not mess it up or you'll regret it." Paul says with venom. Jacob only nods his head and take Dakota from my arms holding her close.

"Well that was interesting. Anyways, this is Juliet Ri Uley." Emily says. I look at her and she smiles at me. "Yes we gave her your middle name. You've done a lot for us so it's the least we could do." She says. I walk up to her still holding Atlas. As we are talking both Atlas and Juliet turn and look at each other.

When their eyes met I could feel a bond form. They both kept looking at each other lovingly and Atlas started to smile causing Juliet to giggle. I hear Sam start to growl.

"Did he just imprint on my daughter before even phasing?" He asked.

I nod my head at him and chuckle "leave it to baby Lahote 2.0 to make his claim on the first girl he sees"

The rest of the pack chuckle. We spent most of the morning catching up and hanging out with everyone. It was so nice being back for a little bit. But little did we know, a certain wolf and group of vampires were plotting against us.