Chapter 8

Holy shit she's letting me drive her truck

Holy shit she's letting me drive her truck. I really wanted to drive it but I also have always just wanted to drive my girl around. As I drive she starts to play some music. I reach over and interlock our hands together. She looks over at me at a big smile and I can't help but bring her hand to my lips leaving a long kiss on her hand.

"So since I haven't been around in a while, where will we go to take you shopping?" She asks. 

"The best place to go is probably Port Angeles. Is Bucky and Fenrir coming too?" I ask her now.

"No they are actually going to meet up with another Eternal Pack member to do a check in." She tells me.

"Do you not have to be there?" I ask curiously.

"We have a system where my brother and I take turns checking in on the tribes. Sometimes they can get intimidated by me so I like to change it around to keep them calm and less nervous." She tells me.

"Oh okay" I say.

"Plus they thought it would be best if I went with you to give us some more time together."

"That's sweet of them. By the way we are about 5 minutes from the house." the rest of the drive was in a comfortable silence.

Once we arrived the the pack house I got out and went to open Ri's door for her. I laced our hands together walking towards the house giving her one last give on the cheek making her blush and giggle.

"Good morning everyone" we say.

"Good morning" they all replied.

"Hey sam do you have a minute to talk?" I ask.
"Yeah let's go out back" he says. I give Ri a kiss and head out with Sam.

"What's up?" He asks.

"After talking with Ri, I'm going to be moving off your couch and in with her. You've done so much for me that I can't even begin to thank you for the help and support. But it's time you and Emily have the place to allow you to be imprints. I just wanted to let you know what was happening so you weren't wondering were I was or doing." I tell him.

"Wow Paul that's great that you have Ri. I'm so happy for you. Cherish the imprint bond is my only advice I have. Even though she has a title of Queen treat her like one and give her your all. I promise she will give you the love you deserve. I can already see it by the way she looks at you." He tells me.

"Thanks Sam" giving him a hug

"Hey boys can you come in, it's time to start the meeting." Ri said from the porch.