Chapter 50**

Smut warning/begins⚠️ I woke up this morning a little sore but I was still craving my man

I woke up this morning a little sore but I was still craving my man. I rolled over so see Paul laying in his back and noticed he was already hard. Just looking at him mad me wet.

I moved around slowly and get under the covers and start to lick his tip. After a few licks I put his whole dick in my mouth and started to suck it. I felt him begin to move a little bit. I didn't want to suck him for too long because I needed him in me. Bad.

I removed the covers and crawled up on top of him kissing his chest and neck. I found his sweet spot fast and started sucking on it. He was now waking up so as soon as he made eye contact with me, I took his dick and slid down on it.

"Oh fuck babygirl. Good morning."

I started to bounce up and down on him slowly feeling every itch of him.

"Mmm good morning handsome" I moan out as I keep moving my hips.

Paul moves his hands up my thighs and to my hips and helps guide me up and down on him.

Soon he moves a hand over and starts to play with my clit. I'm moaning and so close to cumming already. Paul soon grabs my hips lifting me up some and starts pounding into me from underneath.

"Oh babe I'm gonna cum."

"Do it baby cum all over this dick." He says. I let out a sinful moan and release my cum all over him.

Before I had a chance to come down from my high, Paul flips us over, puts one leg on his shoulder and turns me slightly and starts pounding into me. Every thrust is hitting my g-spot perfectly. I'm a moaning mess at what this man is doing to me.

"Fuck baby you feel so tight and so good." Paul groans out picking up his pace. He is starting to go at an inhuman rate and moves his hand down to my clit and starts rubbing circles again.

He edges me, but before I can cum he pulls out. I let out a groan as I'm denied an orgasm.

"Aw baby don't worry, I'm not finished, I'm about to make you cum a lot more so get ready." He says and flips me over on my stomach.

He lifts my hips up, and starts eating me out. Shit.

"Ahh fuck Paul. Babe please don't stop. I wanna cum please." I beg.

"Baby you don't have to beg. Just let go as much as you want."

He goes back to eating me out and brings me over the edge in no time. I'm moaning into the bed at how fantastic his mouth feels on me.

Paul sits back up and gets behind me and lines himself up and pushes into me. He lets out a growl "baby, I can't get over how good you feel wrapped around me." He says starting to pick up his pace. He pushes me further down into the bed as he is wrecking my pussy.

I'm starting to drool and my vision is getting blurry. Paul pulls me against his chest and places both hands on my boobs.

"Fuck that feels good Paul."

"I need you to cum one more time for me baby, and I'm gonna make it good okay. Just give me one more."

He flips me over on my back and settled back inside me. He grabs my hips and starts pounding away. I throw my head back and just fall into pure bliss. I start clenching around him and he starts going faster. He leans down and starts kissing my neck.

As I am about to cum he bits into me neck sending me over the edge one last time. My vision is blurred, my body is shaking, I'm moaning and panting. I feel Paul paint the inside of my walls with his cum as he's moaning and groaning working us both down from our highs.
Smut Ends⚠️

Paul lays down on top of me but soon rolls over pulling me against him. "What a great morning." I giggled out kissing his sweet lips.

"Yes it was a great morning." He says kissing me back.

"Let's get a shower and get the puppies. I know it's only been an evening but I miss them so much." Paul says.

"Yes I miss our puppies!" I giggle out.

We both get up and head to the shower. After another make out session in the shower we finally get out. We get dressed quickly and head to the nursery. The puppies are starting to wake up.

"Oh good morning my little puppies!" I say in a cute voice going over to give them kisses.

Paul and I get them changed and fed. We take them downstairs and I start making breakfast for us. Paul is on the couch snuggling with both pups. Soon steve and Bucky some down from their room.

"Good morning boys."

"Good morning." They both say.

Steve comes over and helps a little bit around the kitchen cutting up some fruits, and getting the juice and plates out. Breakfast is finally done and we all come in and grab our plates loading them up.

"Have either of you decided which one wants to change first?" I asked out of no where. Both boys look at each other and over to me.

"We talked more last night and think Steve will go first. We will have the small wedding ceremony first and then change after that before the honeymoon." Bucky says.

"Do you want the pack there for the wedding, or is this something you two want to do alone and with a witness?" I asked.

"Would it be bad to say alone but have you and Paul as a witness? None of this would be happening with you Rieka, so we at least want you there. We also know that Paul doesn't go anywhere without you." Steve says causing us all to laugh at that. Because it is true.

"Hey if you want it to just be Ri that's completely fine. I could always just run over the the kingdom and see how everything is going and check in on it." Paul say. "It's your alls wedding so do what you want. Don't worry about others feelings." He tells both Steve and Bucky.

They both nod their heads.

"Okay then yea we will just do us and Ri as a witness."

We kept talking wedding stuff and them changing. Both were nervous but excited. I told them everything would be fine and to stop stressing out.