Chapter 26

Oh how I love making an entrance just for this moment

Oh how I love making an entrance just for this moment. To say he is shocked is an understatement.

"Excuse me but what are you talking about?" I'm guess it's Edward asked. I look at him and tilt my head.

"I'm guessing good ole daddy dearest here hasn't told you about his full past has he?" I ask "before we get started, why don't you introduce yourselves.

"I'm Rosalie"

"I'm Emmett"

"I'm Jasper"

"I'm Alice"

"Im Edward"

"And I am Esme" they are finish. I nod my head and continue to look. I land my eyes on Carlisle.

"Do they know?" I ask him and he shakes his head no. I start to laugh so hard. "Oh this is going to be good. Have you all heard the story told about a the wolf that killed the fourth king and the entire guard causing the Volturi to need a new guard?" I ask. They all nod their heads.

"Yes of course, it's known all throughout to not interact with wolves at all." Rosalie says.

"Ahh well I am glad you all know that story because I am that wolf that did that. And it's all because daddy over there killed my father and almost killed my brother." I state flatly.

Carlisle has his head down while the others are shocked.

"No that can't be true. Carlisle has always been so good and helped us with this vegetarian diet life style." Alice states.

"Kids it's true. It happened when I first became a vampire and was apart of the Volturi. We had a source tell us of secret portals to get in and kill the wolves." He says. "After everything happened Aro ended up killing the source because she caused his entire guard and brother to be killed." He finishes stating.

"There's no way this bitch done that." Bella states.

I chuckle and look at them "sweetie, I'm a Goddess, and Queen of all wolf packs. I am the Alpha of Alphas." I says. "I could easily wipe you all out with a flick of my wrist."

"Oh so you can end this and protect me then?" Bella states acting all sweet and innocent.

"No I'm not fighting or helping you. I only came to make myself known. That I am back and stronger than before."

"What why won't you help us?" The pixie asks. "It's it your job to protect humans?"

"No, my job is to protect the wolves, my people. I don't really like Bella so if I could I'd hand her over considering you know the rule about killing another's mate." I say and hear Rosalie chuckle. 

"See I told you that bloodbag was no good. She's done nothing but cause us problems and harm." She says. I look at her and smile.

"Alright let's get to the training. I have other things I need to do." I say.

Training goes on for another hour before it's finally over. Over the last couple days I've noticed a different feeling in one of my bonds but I don't know which one. And today it seems to break. Once we get back to the pack house my phone starts to ring. I notice that I don't recognize the number but answer it anyways.

"Hello?" I say

"Hi is this Rieka?" A female voice asks.

"Yes this is she. Who is this?" I ask

"Im so sorry to bother you but I am a member of Josh's tribe. Im calling to let you know our tribe was attack by vampires last night and only a few of the females made it out." She said sadly. Oh no. This cannot be happening especially with this army.

"The girls that are left have decided to move on to a different area and live out our lives. But we just thought you'd like to know." She says before hanging up.

I try not to panic or get mad because it's not good for the baby. So instead I rely on my brother.

"Fenrir!" I say loudly. He runs out and over to me panicking. "Josh and his tribe are dead. Only a few females survived. They said it was a vampire attack. I felt the bond break. The girls said there are only a few of them so they are moving and living out with their lives." I state.

"Okay I'll handle it. You don't need to stress out right now okay?" He tells me.

"Yeah that's fine. Thank you bub."

The rest of the evening was relaxing the best it can be. I was snuggled up into Paul any chance that I could get.

The next morning we all met at the pack house again. I decided to stay with Emily this time while the guys go train. While they were gone I helped Emily make food for them. It was about three hours later when they got back to the house. They talked a little bit about the training and how it went before we sat down and ate.

Not much after we finished eating, Bella and Jacob showed up.

"Why weren't you at training today?" Bella asked.

"Didn't want to go. I'm not helping protect you so I didn't see a point in going. Plus it's just safer for the baby for me not to be involved." I say

"You're pregnant?" She asks.

"Yes I am actually! So you are not my concern. Our baby is." I say cuddling Into Paul's lap. The rest of the guys were excited about a new member coming into the pack!

Bella kept complaining and demanding I help protect her and I was at my breaking point.

"Okay listen here you fucking bitch. It's not all about you. There are other people that live in La Push and Forks that possibly will suffer due to your bullshit problems you have caused. YOU SHOULD BE DEAD right now since Edward killed Victorias mate. And YOU'RE NOT EVEN A MATE YOU ARE A DAMN BLOODSINGER. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WE ARE TIRED OF HEARING YOUR SHIT." I scream out. Paul pulls me close to help calm me down.

Bella and Jacob stood there shocked. "I'm not telling you again to get the fuck out of here and leave me alone. Or you will be sorry. If any of my pack members gets hurt because of you, you'll regret it." I say with pure Venom.