Chapter 53

We get back to the pack house and immediately go to the kids

We get back to the pack house and immediately go to the kids. Dakota looks up at me and starts to let out a cute giggle. I pick her up and shes still staring into my eyes. She reaches up and places her little hand on my face and I move my head over just enough to place kisses on her hand. She starts to give me an adorable smile.

I look over and see Ri cuddling into Atlas. He is playing with her hair. Here lately he is getting territorial over Ri. It is the cutest thing ever. Anytime I go near Ri or try and kiss her Atlas just gives me the death stare. Which he is currently doing right now.

"Hey little man, she was mine first and still is. So we gotta figure out this beef between us buddy." I tell him tickling his sides.

He starts to giggle at me and I try and kiss his momma again and this time he relaxes. All the pack were sitting around having a good time until freaking Bella showed up. I felt Ri tense up seeing her again.

"What are you doing here?" Ri asked.

"Edward and I are getting married." She says.

"Okay and your point?" I asked.

She looks over at me with lust in her eyes like she is ready to pounce on me and it makes me uncomfortable.

"I came because I thought I would try and win Paul over one more time and try to show him what he would be missing." She says.

Ri starts to growl deeply and hands me Atlas. She stands up and her eyes flash green and hands start to glow.

"You think my husband wants anything to do with you and your plain ass? Get over yourself. You have caused so many problems for the pack and my family that I have had enough. GET THE FUCK OFF THIS LAND. YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO LEAVE OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH. You are getting married to another man. YOU DO NOT GET MY MAN TOO. AND YOU NEVER WILL." Ri says.

Next think I know, I hear a crunch noise. Bella is on the ground and has blood running out of her nose from where Ri just punched her.

Bella looks terrified. She finally got the idea and got up and left. We were all relaxing and enjoying our time until we heard another truck pull up and saw the elders getting out. Why would they be here? I thought to myself.

Soon they come into the house and Billy does not look happy.

"Can someone explain to me why I haven't seen my son anywhere?" He says in a firm tone.

"Yes, he is actually in the prison cells of Asgard right now." I say calmly.

"And why would that be?"

"Well Billy, your son imprinted on my daughter, proceeded to try and kidnap her. Luckily we had a fake baby in place knowing what he was doing. Took it to the Cullen's thinking that we would listen and submit to them. Billy you know my title now and I do not like using it on people but your son exposed the pack to an outsider, told the most sacred law to that person, and then proceeded to work with the enemy in taking me daughter. Which is against pack law, the treaty, and a crime against the royal family. So I am sorry but Jacob has been stripped of his imprinting and wolf abilities and is in Asgard until further notice." I say. "I am protecting my pack, part of my people, and my family. No one messes with my family Billy. I do not care if he is your son. He has caused one to many problems." I respond again.

It was silent for a few minutes. "Do you plan on killing him?" Billy asks.

"I have not decided yet." I say.

"I know he has caused a lot of problems but can I at least see my son again and spend some time with him. He doesn't have his wolf anymore so he cannot do anything now." Billy says.

I look over at Ri who is already looking at me. "What do you think babe?" I asked her.

"Paul this is your call. I support you 100%. I know we are equals but you are king of the supernaturals not me."

"Yes but you are queen of the wolves." I tell her.

"I am okay with bringing Jacob back here to see his dad for a little bit. He doesn't have his wolf so he cannot fight us. But if he starts causing more problems again then I will kill him myself Billy. I do not care if he is the grandson of my dead best friend." Ri tells him

"I understand. I know he has caused you all trouble. I just want to see my son again."

She nods her head and looks over at me. "You can call Uncle and have two guards bring him down. Handle this King to King." She says taking the twins and feeding them.

I step out to make a phone call.

"Hello"

"Hi Thor, it's Paul. So Billy showed up wanting to know where Jacob was. We told him everything that happened and Ri and I talked and since he does not have his wolf we are going to let him come back to La Push so he can be with his dad a little bit longer until we decide what we will do with him in terms of his sentencing. So could you have two guards bring him down please?" I ask.

"That is fine. I will have the guards get him ready and be there within the hour son."

"Thank you. I appreciated it." I say and hang up the call.

I go back inside "he will be here within the hour." I say.

I go over to the twins and help take care of them. Ri and I have been working on getting them to talk. They have been doing well on picking up sounds and making certain letter noises. Like m, d, b,  s and a few others. Seeing my puppies growing warms my heart. I just wish they could stay this small forever.