Chapter 51

It has been a month since Steve and I talked to Ri and Paul about getting married in Asgard

It has been a month since Steve and I talked to Ri and Paul about getting married in Asgard. She has been making all the preparations for us, as well as getting her spell ready to allow Steve so use her magic long enough shift into a female and carry our baby.

We were shocked that this was an option. However, once she told us how Loki used to changes forms it made a lot of sense. Since Loki gave all of his magic to Ri she found a way to share it like he did with her.

Steve and I are excited about this. To actually have a child that is all him, and all me. Neither of us thought this would be  possible, yet here Ri is making a dream come true.

Today is the day that Steve and I go to Asgard to get married. I walked down to the kitchen to see Ri and Paul cooking and feeding the babies.

"Here let me help you two out." I say taking Dakota from Paul. Paul then continued to finish cooking breakfast.

Steve finally woke up and came down to join us. We all ate and talked for a while until it was time to get everything ready to leave.

"Alright, we need to stop at the pack house first and then we will be on our way." Paul says.

"Why are we stopping there again?" Steve asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, Emily offered to watch Atlas and Dakota while Paul and I are gone. I plan on just going long enough to be your witness, helping you all settled into our cabin since you wanted the honeymoon there, get the spell started, and seeing Uncle for a couple hours then coming back. Paul may be gone longer because he has some meetings to today." Ri tell us.

We helped get the twins loaded up and made sure they had everything they needed for their stay with Emily. Once they were ready, we all got in the truck and headed off. After arriving, Ri and Paul took the twins inside and came out to us.

"Alright, the truck is going to stay here, so we have to walk to the bifrost location." Ri says.

Steve and I followed Ri and Paul. Soon we reached the burnt bifrost symbol on the ground.

"Alright Bucky I know its been a while since you have done this and it is Steve's first time so hold onto him tightly." Ri says.

"Heimdall, when you are ready." Ri calls out.

In seconds we are surrounded by the rainbow lights of the bifrost. In no time we feet hit the floor and I see Heimdall.

"King Paul, Queen Rieka and White Wolf, welcome back to Asgard, and Steve, welcome to Asgard. I hope she treats you right during your stay.

We all four phased and went to the palace to get ready for the ceremony. It did not take long for me or Steve to get dressed. Thor was going to be taking Steve down and Ri was taking me. It was time for her and I to leave. After 10 minutes we arrived and I see Steve and Thor standing on the beach waiting for me. I am getting married.

When I approached Steve he was smiling and had a few tears in his eyes. We grabbed hands and Thor started the small ceremony. It was now time for vows and I was going first.

"Steve, we've come a long way since those two kids from Brooklyn in the 40's. Back then it was frowned upon to be in a same sex relationship. It caused us to be closed off from each other in a way and never express out true feelings. But I have to say, I fell in love with that skinny kid who always got beat up in the allies because I was able to be his knight in shinning armor and save him. When I left for the war I wanted to tell you so bad that I loved you but I didn't. While I was gone I was so scared I would never see you again, but that all changed when you signed yourself up and became a super solider. You saved me from that base and turned around becoming my knight in shinning armor. Skip forward to falling off the train I was broken. From that day on I was never the same Bucky you knew. You played hero and crashed the plane into the ice but I have to say I am glad you did. That led you to saving me again and getting me the help I needed. But I was still scared to be around you because I didn't want to hurt you or you be scared of me. All I wanted was to be held by you. And now we are here. Ri gave both of us this amazing opportunity and turns out we are soulmates. I am so happy you are my soulmate, imprint, and my love. We have gone through some hell to get where we are now. So today, I vow to be the best husband I can be, protect you, love you, and be the father I know I can be when it comes time to having kids. I love you Steve, it has always been you. Forever, because I am with you till the end of the line." I say letting a tear fall from my eyes while looking into the eyes of the one I love.

"Bucky, I will never forget when I fell in love with you. Funny enough it was the first time you saved me from the beating in an ally. We had always been best friends but that day changed it all for me. You took me back your place and you helped clean the blood off my nose and cleaned up the cuts I had on me. The whole time you were so gentle and sweet. I got lost in those piercing blue eyes and just started to think you are the one. But of course we couldn't act on it back then. I have lost you so many times from the war, the train, and hydra, but now you are here with me and I am never letting you go again. I was so scared at first to tell you how I felt but I did it anyways because I needed you in my life. I have loved you for so long, and I cannot wait to see where the future takes us. I vow to also be the husband that you need me to be, to support you, comfort you, and love you. I promise to be a good father, and to make sure our family is protected. I love you Bucky, always, because I am with you until the end of the line." He says crying as well.

We could hear Ri sniffling in the back ground and taking some photos for us.

"Alright, now by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband."

Before Thor even got a chance to say I could kiss Steve, I was already grabbing him and placing my lips on his sealing our marriage with a kiss.

The following few hours, Ri took us to hers and Paul's cabin. They were letting us use one of the spare rooms.

"Alright, so before I go, I will leave you with this." She hands us a bracelet. "This has my magic in it. It will only last long enough for you to get pregnant and carry the baby. Once it is born the magic will be gone and you will return back to your male form." She says.

Both Steve and I thank you before she leaves. It wasn't long after she left that Steve and I were ripping into each other and starting our honeymoon.