Chapter 4

while the girls are cooking

I am sitting down still thinking about how I am the imprint of the Queen. Like me of all people. She didn't judge me for my story. She didn't push me away. She accepted me. I knew then and there I would make sure this woman never got out of my life. I would do anything for her. I made a vow to be a better man for her and to love her like I've never loved anyone before. As I am in my day dream Jared comes up and sits next to me.

"So you imprinted on Ri." He says.

"Yeah I know me of all people."

"Dude tell me about it. You both were gone for a while. What'd you talk about?"

"I told her about my past, the hook ups, the lack of parenting, the abuse from my father, literally everything. I felt she needed to know what she was getting herself into before she accepted me you know? I say.

"Did she?" He asked.

"Yeah she did. Never judged me once. Told me we all have a messy past and would be there to show me how much she loved me and how much I deserved to be loved. Fate really gave me a good one." I say shaking my head still in disbelief.

"No offense but maybe she is exactly what you've been missing to help you be the man you've always talked about being."

"Yeah I know I was just thinking about that before you came over." Soon Fenrir and Bucky came over and joined in.

"She may be what you need but will also be the biggest pain in your ass. Take that from being her brother." He said.

Bucky soon spoke as well saying "yeah he's right. She one time thought it would be funny taking my arm off playing fetch with it because she was bored and continued to run away with it because she didn't want to give it back." We were all laughing at that.

Billy soon rolled over saying "Fen honestly how has she been doing?" He asks.

"She's doing good but has her moments. Back home in the gardens she has a place next to dads for Ephraim as a reminder to her of who she is. She goes there every day no matter what to feel connected to them." He said with a shacking voice.

I wonder what all has happened but she said we'd know once all the pack was together. We continued to talk till the girls called for dinner. We were all shocked to noticed she healed Emily's scar. She even gave us the night off from patrol to hear her stories and whatever else busy needed to be taking care of.

A few hours has passed when we finally all gathered outside around the fire. There was a log on one side of the fire while the others had some distance to them. Ri asked me to sit on the other side with everyone else so she could look at all of us while she told her story.