Chapter 30

It is now Wednesday and Ri and I are getting married Saturday before leaving for Asgard

It is now Wednesday and Ri and I are getting married Saturday before leaving for Asgard. I never realized once I get married, I will be King of the Eternal pack and rule with Ri. I will also get my god title.

The girls are taking Ri out today to get her dress so I am hanging with the guys. She struggled leaving me today because we have been each others comfort and haven't been this far apart in a while.

After we named our baby girl Angel, I ordered Ri a necklace with angel wings on it for her. I couldn't step away to get it without her seeing it so Jared got it for me. It was beautiful. We are all hanging out when a truck pull up to the house. And out comes Bella.

"What do you want?" Sam says.

"I am here to see Paul." She says walking around him towards me. What the fuck does she want with me?

"Paul I am so glad you are doing okay. I was worried about you. I heard you lost you little girl so I'm here to comfort you." Bella say trying to flirt with me.

"No, I dont want you here. I am with Ri."

"How can you still be with her after she didn't even protect you from getting hurt. She lost your baby, how can you still be with her. I can be better than she is, I can give you a child without losing it, just leave her and be with me." She finished saying, getting closer to me and trying to kiss me.

I was fucking pissed at this point I didn't care if she was a woman. I pushed her off of me making her hit the ground and I lost my shit.

"IF YOU EVER, AND I MEAN EVER TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF. YOU ARE THE REASON I GOT HURT BECAUSE OF THOSE FUCKING VAMPIRES. You need to leave now. I am marrying Ri in a couple days and dont need to deal with your shit."

"You are marrying her after everything you lost because of her?!" She yells at me. Yep I've had enough of this shit.

I grab her by the arm and start to drag her back to the Cullen's. When we get to the back side of the house all the Cullen's are there.

"If you do not keep this bitch on a leash I will end her. She has caused Ri and I enough problems. I am getting sick of this girl thinking she is better than Rieka and she is not. I am marrying Ri on Saturday and then we have to have a funeral for our unborn baby because of you fucking bloodsucking leeches. I do not have the time or the patience to deal with this bitch. This is my last warning or she dies." I yell at them.

I am so pissed at this point. When we get back to the pack house I see Ri and the girls. The first thing I do is go hug my imprint and begin to tell her what happened. She was furious but calmed down and didn't worry about it since I handled it. She appreciated me taking care of this for her so she doesn't have to look at her again.

After hanging out with the pack a little longer Ri and I head home. She went and took a shower while I made dinner for us. I keep tryin to take more stuff off of her shoulders so she can relax. Not only did she go through the pain I faced, but she always went through the physical pain, and emotional pain of losing our little Angel.

As I was setting the table, I saw Ri coming towards me. We sat down and started eating together. "So I was going to wait and give you this Saturday, but I want you to have it now." I pull how the box to hand it to her. Inside was the necklace I had gotten for her.

It turned out great

It turned out great. I made sure to get rose gold to match her ring as well. She is looking at the box and starts to tear up over the angel wings.

"Oh Paul, this is so beautiful and so thoughtful."

"I thought it would be nice to always have your little Angel close to you."

"Thank you so much I love you"

"I love you too Ri"

After dinner and watching a movie, Ri and I went to bed holding each other close. I started to kiss her things got heated. After asking her if she was sure, we spent all night connecting and making love once again. It was slow, full of passion, and needy. We could feel the imprint bond growing and getting stronger the longer we were intimate together, neither of us wanted the night to end. We stayed tangled in the sheets all night not caring about sleep and never getting enough of each other.

At the Cullen's house

I can't believe he is still marrying here. I keep pacing back and further. Ri doesn't deserve her powers. If I had them, the pack would be mine, Jacob and Paul would finally be mine as well as Edward. If I would have had her powers Paul wouldn't have gotten hurt.

Ever since she came around Paul has been all about her. I want that. She doesn't deserve that kind of love. Edward is never like that with me and every time I see them together it makes me want Paul even more. He's tall and handsome. He needs to be with a woman who can actually protect him and fulfill his needs and not go crazy all the time like she did on me.

"Bella, why am I not good enough for you?" Edward asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean?" I ask him back.

"What I mean is, you are with me and dating me, yet you are still trying to get with jacob and now Paul."

"I know it sounds really selfish but I love all three of you. Plus I am also trying to think of a way to get Ri's powers. She doesn't deserve them. If I can find a way to take them the family will be protected forever. Edward I love you I really do. I just love those two as well and I want to do what's best for the family okay?"

He nods his head understanding.

"Now to break up this wedding and get your powers. I just need to do it fast." I say to myself.