The First Word|| 01

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 10 (From today onwards, I will mention y/n's age along with the title)

" I'm home...." Jungkook's voice echoed in the living room. He didn't care about his bag anymore, as he drop it on the floor.

"Kook, give some respect to to your books" Jiho shouted from the kitchen, which made the young boy sigh.

"But I hate books mom."

"But still, give them some respect like a good boy okay?"

"Alright mom, alright. Tell me where is y/n-iee?"

"She's sleeping Kook. Don't ---"

Before she could say anything, Jungkook noisily climbed the stairs, but slow down when he met the door of his room. He loved the fact that y/n sleeps in his room, but acted like he doesn't love that. At first he complained by saying that his sister disturbs his sleep. But he was just acting, he really does love to play with his sister, even in night!!

When he entered the room, he saw that y/n is already awake. He peeked to the cardle and smiled warmly, making the little girl smile as well.

"Hello princess, I know you missed your oppa. Aren't you?"

The girl smiled playfully and Jungkook understood that she was missing him badly. His tiredness went away just by her playful waves of smiles.

"Kook, go and fresh up if you want to carry her"

He noded, then grabbed a pair of shorts and a hoodie then straightly went to bathroom.

"I'm so sorry for using you again, my baby"

Jiho softly laughed to herself. It was a known fact to both Minjun and Jiho, that Jungkook will do anything if they bring y/n in it. No matter whether it's his homework or eating, he happily did it after linking y/n with it.

______

At night-

"It's not like that Kook. Don't forget the formula." Jiho speaks with anger laced voice, as it was the n'th time Jungkook solved the math problem in a wrong way.

Y/n who was with Minjun laughed, more like showing that she's happy for scolding Jungkook.

"Seriously y/n? Are you laughing at your oppa? Don't forget that you also should solve those type of problems when you grow--" Jungkook stopped his sentence midway, which made parents curious on it.

"What happened, little prince?" Minjun asked with frowned brows.

"Don't call me that dad..." He protested as it wasn't his favorite nick name now. He preferred Kook than little prince, as it was embarrassing to him now.

"...I don't want y/n to grow up. She should stay like a baby forever"

Minjun and Jiho looked into face to face, wondering what made him say like that.

"But why Kook?"

"She will need to study hard like me. So it's better if she be like a baby forever. And she'll go with a man one day, she will forget me. What if she forget me mom?"

Both adults fit into laugh, which made the boy more angry.

"No Kook, she'll never forget you. Gosh my child, how far you have think? Jiho patted his head and laughed again, but boy remained silence, seems like he's lost among his deep thoughts.

"K-Koo"

Breaking Jungkook's train of thoughts for a golden minute, y/n spoke her first word, which used to be a part of Jungkook's name.

"Why!! What a actual wonder? Mom she said Koo"

Jungkook said with an overflowing happiness. He jumped in air and ran towards y/n, then kissed her multiple times which made her wiggle from the sudden sense of tickle.

"Say it again baby. Say K-o-o"

"K-oo"

Jungkook laughed like a maniac, which made the parent's heart fill with love and warm.

"I thought she will say dad as her first word"

"And for me, I thought it will be mom"

"She's not your little girl, mom and dad. She's my little girl. Her oppa's little girl."

Rest of the day went normally. But there wasn't a minute that Jungkook didn't smiled happily. He enjoyed an innocent happiness by y/n's first word.

---

"Believe me or not, she said my name as her first word."

Group of the boys laughed, which made Jungkook laugh as well. He shared the special moment with his friends, as soon as he went to school.

"Alright Jungkook. We believe you. But there is a huge secret behind you and your sister. Both of you must be siblings in your previous life as well"

"Mhmm..may be"

He chuckled and his eyes fixed on a bird who was flying in the azure sky, all alone.

------------------------------

A/n : second chapter is out!! Please show some love on it😁💜
It was short, ik, forgive me for it😅💜💜🐳🐳

(Word count: 800 words)