Boyfriend || 16 (2/3)

Y/n mumbles something out, using her all strength to hold Jungkook's hand. He caresses her head softly, being careful for not to disturb the doctor's checkup. She's severely sick, for the first time Jungkook cannot see the reason for her sickness.

"So, son, did you noticed any changes of her behaviour?"

Mr.Lee, the family doctor of them ever since Jungkook could remember, asks while fixing his glance on Jungkook. Jungkook nods, glancing at y/n who continually keeps mumbling vaguely due to the high fever she's having.

"She lost her appetite fully by yesterday, in midnight her fever became bad"

"Well, this must be the common virus that's spreading nowadays. All patients I visited till now had the same symptoms. But I believe her mental state has a direct connection for her bad fever. You know it, son, when a person is sick mentally, the person will be sick physically too. The more the person's matter will become worse, the more the physical fitness will loose..."

"Yeah, I know it, uncle. For real, she's facing a mental problem nowadays, I'm aware of it. I tried to make her believe that nothing is wrong, but she just don't accepting it. It's a matter about her privacy, I cannot tell you it like this..."

Jungkook says, referring to the fear y/n was suffering these days, the threatens of Gunwoo. Even his name has made her stressed, as a girl her privacy values alot, which is why Gunwoo keeps blackmailing her with her privacy.

"Yeah, I understand it son. But make sure to bring her past self back, look how that matter has effected her...by the way, these medicine should be bought from a pharmacy. I'm sorry I have no way to grab these for you right now..."

"It's alright uncle Lee. You are more than a doctor to us, it's not right to bother you too much. I'll do something. It only takes 10 minutes to get me it, I'll leave her for a while"

"Fine, son. I'm sorry again"

"It's alright. Please, let's have something? Tea or coffee?"

"No need. I'll take my leave now. I have many patients to visit because of this virus. Be careful, son. It spread so easily, you'll be sick too..."

"I'll be careful, uncle Lee. Thank you for visiting and helping us"

The doctor smiles at him, next stands up and makes his way towards the front door. Jungkook too stands up, but when he feels
y/n's grip tightens on his hand, he slowly removes her hand, next walks along with the doctor. He take another 20 minutes to prepare a soup for y/n, next he steps to y/n's room again, only to see that she's sleeping peacefully.

"Hey, princess, get up for a while. Let's drink this soup...?"

She mumbles a small no, next goes back to the sleep.

"No, baby. You should drink this. You need strength to fight with the virus don't you?"

She nods, fixing her glance at Jungkook. He slowly pulls her up to the sitting position, places few pillows on her back and starts to feed her.

"Oppa need to grab your medicine, I have to leave you for a while, can you stay alone?"

She nods, but deep inside she doesn't want him to leave her.

"Koo, p-put me a movie p-please? So I'll not feel a-alone..."

"That's a great idea, I'll put a movie on right? Now drink this, open your mouth properly, baby..."

After feeding her, Jungkook puts one of her favourite movie, then helps her to come to the living room. He makes the atmosphere warm, next checks whether the all doors and windows are closed.