Monstrous || 16 (1/2)

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 20 and both y/n and Jungkook are living with the elder boys. You might see a really really bad Jungkook here, please leave if you don't want to see Jungkook being a total brat and hurting his beloved sister( in the worst way possible). And, Jungkook is getting hurt too, you'll see very strict hyungs and a lot of bad words too, so please---

Y/n silently watches Yoongi cooking her favourite food while sitting on the kitchen counter and leaning on his hand. He earlier noticed that she's been upset the whole time after returning from the school, which is why he decides to prepare her favourite food for her, else a cooking Yoongi is a rare sight in the household.

"Hey, what happened, my baby? Is everything alright?"

Yoongi softly asks, opening up his soft spot he always have for her, but not for the others. He isn't a person who shows his love and affection every time and everywhere, but he's a person who's always there for someone if needed. For y/n, it's different, he always shows her his soft spot and affection.

"You know that you can share anything with me. I'll always listen"

Still focusing on cooking he continues as he doesn't get any reply from the girl. She softly sighs, pulling herself away from him, as she fiddles with her fingers.

"I met Koo's girlfriend while I was heading home..."

She mumbles, earning a glance from Yoongi.

"...it's not like I accidentally met her, Yunki oppa. It's like, she was waiting for me. She said that she's going to break up with Koo and put the blame on me"

"Put the blame on you? That's so crazy!!! How can she blame you for something you didn't do and for something you even don't know!!!"

Yoongi turns off the stove, his voice getting kinda angry. He leans on the counter as he brings up his hands on his chest, folding them crossed.

"...that photo, oppa..."

"Which photo?"

"Koo doesn't use much social media, you know? So she posted a photo of her kissing another boy, and I came through it as she is in my friends list. But later she got to know about that, and from that day she keeps saying to Koo that I'm annoying her, because she was afraid that Koo would leave her"

"You are annoying her? Like--how?"

"Like, I'm forcing her to break up with Koo"

"Such a bitch"

Yoongi curses in his mind, but snapped out when y/n continues the story.

"She's probably going to say Koo that I accused her for cheating and she's fed up with my acts. Koo is already angry with me because of her lies, I don't know what he'll do if she'll say like that to Koo"

"Don't worry, he cannot do anything for you because of a stupid gold digger"

"But he'll do something worse, Yunki oppa. It's not the first time this happened"

She's true, if something worse will happen, it will not be the first time. Ever since Jungkook got tangled in the relationship with this toxic girl, he started to mistreat y/n, as the girl keeps saying that y/n's accusing her for cheating. Jungkook is too blinded by the love, he often picks up fights with y/n, saying that she should stay away from his private life. A drunk Jungkook cursing on y/n became a common sight within last few months. Y/n always wonders whenever Jungkook hurt her, because this is not the Jungkook she knew. The Jungkook she knew always loved her, took care of her, put her before anything. She's hurt, because not a single time she asked him to break up with the girl, yet him hurting her is unfair.