Stuck || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 29.

Nyctophobians and Claustrophobians are warned!!! You might feel uncomfortable with this chap!!!!

Nyctophobia is the fear of dark places and Claustrophobia is the fear of suffocated places.

Jungkook's peeps his head through the room, finding his sister is still sleeping soundly, hugging the pillow which he placed beside her before getting up. He enters in and lay down beside her, kissing her forehead before waking her up.

"Baby...wakie please"

He soothes and the girl flutter opens her eyes, not wanting to wake up any sooner.

"Lem'me sleep, Koo...it's holiday"

She mumbles, snuggling into Jungkook, feeling his calm aroma entering her nose. He let goes a sigh, feeling bad for not letting her sleep on the holiday which she gets after a long week. But he has no option left, for he has to be present in the company today and he decided to take her with him, it's good rather than leaving her all alone.

"I know, love. Koo is sorry, but you need to get ready and go with me"

"Where?"

She mumbles sleepily, getting more drowsy as Jungkook starts to rub her back gently, which makes her calm and comfortable.

"To the company. I got some work that need my appearance for obvious, so yeah, you are coming with me"

"No, Koo...you can go, I'll sleep more"

"I can not leave you alone, princess. Get up and get ready"

"Then stop rubbing my back...it makes me more sleepy"

Jungkook chuckles, as he shifts his hands to her head, placing it behind and pulling her into a deep hug. She softly smiles, loving his cuddles which are irreplaceable for her. She can remember Minjun and Jiho cuddling her, but none of those are greater than Jungkook's cuddles. It makes her feel safe and warm, can cure anything.

"Well, get up now...go and take a shower. I'll fall asleep again if I stay like this for another second"

Jungkook says as he pulls her away gently, getting down from the bed and stretches himself.

"No shower, Koo"

Y/n says as she sits down on the bed, rubbing her eyes with a pout.

"No, you must take a shower, baby. Oppa don't need a stinking baby..."

"I'm not stinking, Koo...I smell nice"

"Before I tickle you to the death, go and get a shower"

"Alright, but promise me to buy a banana milk later"

"Okay, I promise, my little Kookie...now come on"

Jungkook giggles, pulling her up and making her stand. She lazily steps into the restroom after kissing Jungkook's cheek, earning a chuckle from him.

--

"Koo, I need your help"

Y/n softly says with a pout, struggling to choose the outfit of the day. Jungkook lastly wears his wristwatch, entering the room to see y/n already cladding in a pair of loose jeans, an ash colour crop top. Her clothes are scattering everywhere and she holds a one in her hands too, her expressions looks confused.

"Uhh? For what, baby? If it's about your outfit, then it's actually---"

"No, Koo...I don't like it. You are wearing white, I want to wear white too"