A Little Ouch || 03

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 16. A little Jungkook after a looong time....:)

Thank you for the idea, ning_coreee!!! Enjoy!!!

Jungkook's bunny smile is automatically put on display despite the tiring day he was having because of the school after seeing his three year old sister waddling towards him, as she quickly recognised the sound of Jungkook's steps. She hugs his leg and he immediately carries her up in his hand, placing soft kisses on her face which made the little girl ticklish.

"I mish Koo..."

She mumbles, placing her head on his shoulder while Jungkook let goes the bag which was hanging on his right shoulder after reaching towards the couch.

"Really? My baby was missing me huh?"

He says as he takes a seat on the couch while placing y/n on his lap.

"Yes, Koo... mumma we'n somewhere after getting me f'om school!!!"

She exclaims while Jungkook let goes a sigh, wondering the way their mother can be this irresponsible to leave a kid--a three year old kid who barely can speak a proper sentence, home alone. Not only that, she even hasn't bother to inform him too. He had to use the emergency key he has with him to enter inside.

"Did mumma say where she go?"

"No, Koo..."

The girl says as she stands on her knees on his lap, wrapping her tiny arms around his shoulder as she places her head on his shoulder and Jungkook immediately secures her in his embrace.

"Did you eat anything, baby? You haven't even wash up..."

He says in a dissapointed tone, frustrated at the constant ignorance of their mother towards his sister and even for him. Lately she has been busy with something Jungkook didn't know, which he guessed as another collaboration with a company and he was unimpressed of the way the mother ignored the toddler completely. Their father wasn't even at country as he's busy with business trips. They had as much as luxurious they want, but Jungkook was sad that his sister is been ignored completely because he had a fine childhood than this. He's the only one who bothered to shower her with love.

"Yeah!!! I eat a cookie!!!"

"That's not enough, love. Come on, let's eat something now..."

He sighs, clearly unimpressed by the fact that his baby sister hasn't eaten anything proper even it's been nearly four hours since her kindergarten was over. He wonders why she's not wailing her lungs out from hunger.

Jungkook carries her up in his hands, reaching towards the kitchen to check whether Jiho has cooked something. At this point he was thinking that hiring a maid would be better. He doesn't know why they keep refusing to hire maids.

"Either they should be responsible or they should hire some maids who are responsible.." Jungkook thinks.

Luckily the meal was cooked and he serves it pleasantly in some bowls, placing them on the table while y/n kept staring at him with her adorable doe eyes as he placed her on the kitchen counter earlier.

"Come here, I'll feed my precious baby hmm?"

Jungkook smiles at the girl warmly and she giggles, making grabby hands towards him. His bunny smile grew wider and his eyes disappeared in it, as he carries her up in his arms and spins a round before approaching the table. Giggles left his mouth too, as he showers the little girl with his kisses. He makes y/n sit on his lap, starting to feed her the food slowly.