Broken || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 29.

This chapter mentions,

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Depression
Bullying
Self harming
Suicide attempt
and many more sensitive subjects. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Please read with your own risk.

--

Y/n is silently walking along the hallway while admiring the necklace Jungkook gave her three years ago, when he went abroad. He has to left to USA because one of the companies of their parents was going almost bankrupt, he was the one who must manage the businesses after the parent's death. The loose of it will matter alot, he had to left, leaving thirteen year old y/n with the caretaker he knows and trust the most. He had no other option. Though Jungkook make sure to have face time with her continuously for the past three years, y/n does not dared to split about the suffers she's going through. Her bullies, stress she's undergoing, the fact she has a cuts filled wrist...never in her life she wants to be a burden for her dearest brother, who's working his ass out to make her life the best.

Suddenly a pair of hands blocks y/n's path and she looks up, seeing the usual faces of her bullies. That sinister smirk of those three girls and two boys do her scared alot, scary enough her to make her heart thump against her chest.

"Pretty pity girl, where are you going?"

"H-home..."

"Hmm..we'll let you go for now, tired of torturing another piece of shit...run before our mind change"

Y/n takes a millisecond to let go a sigh of relief, as she quickly ran away from them.

"You are so ugly and fat, Y/n!!!!"

Y/n closes her eyes tightly, trying to ignore their words because she knows that those words will echo in her mind for a decade. She somehow fails and her shattered heart hurts, each piece hurts alot.

"She's the most suffering one we have in our list. How euphoric?"

The gang laughed.

--

Y/n silently enters through the door while trying to keep her tears to herself, not knowing a giant surprise is waiting for her.

"A tired baby, huh?"

She shots up her head, seeing Jungkook smiling at her softly. He's back. Her brother is back. Ending three years of waiting, her brother is back. His cute face hasn't changed a bit. He has grown more strongly, he looks so handsome. Y/n's blur eyes catch Jungkook's wrist, where he has gotten a tattoo, a tiny one word, y/n. She continually keeps staring at him as she ran into his embrace, crying her eyes out. Jungkook lifts her up in his hands, closing his eyes, feeling his heart starts to beat again after a long time. She is his heartbeat. Y/n's cries are mixtures of emotions. She's happy to be clasped in Jungkook's warm embrace again, but moreover that her cries scream out her pain, grief and dissapoint. Jungkook places her on foot again, but the girl keep hugging him, making him want to cry while screaming soundly. He's happy, his baby is safe in his hands again. But not actually. A part of his heart drops to his stomach, feeling her so light when he carried her. She hasn't grown up as he expected, she looks like a walking skeleton.

"I'm sorry, baby..."

"Don't ever leave me like this again"

"Never"

He replies, kissing the top of her head.

...

Jungkook sighs at y/n who's sleeping unbothered in his embrace, still in her uniform. He expected some happy talks with her, not her to fall asleep after crying straightly for hours. Though she doesn't tell, he understands that something with her has gone wrong. He shrugs it off for a while as he get up, holding her securely in his embrace.