Best Friends

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 25.

Some moments with y/n's best friend, Kim Donghyun has presented!!!

Donghyun is y/n's only and the best friend ever. Jungkook adores their friendship alot & consider him as his little brother. They are same agers and met each other when y/n starts high schooling. Okay, straight to the story!!!

--

"Ouch!!! Oppa...ask him to stop!!!"

Jungkook chuckles at y/n's screaming sound, as he keeps cutting down the vegetables perfectly.

"Oppa...save me...!!!"

"Hyung...she's the one who started...!!!"

Jungkook shakes his head and wiped his hands from the apron. He steps towards the living room, only to see y/n and Donghyun are grabbing each other's hairs, fighting. The living room has become such a mess, which makes Jungkook sigh deeply cause he's the one who should clean it.

"My goodness, what power you both have to mess the living room this much...!!!"

He exclaims, as he steps towards them and pinch their ears.

"Oppa...he's the one who took my last cookie...why are you punishing me! Ouch, let go oppa...it hurts..."

"No hyungie...I ate it cause she said she doesn't want it...ouch..."

"Fine, I'm not taking stories of your both!!! Clean this mess!!!"

"But Koo---"

"Clean it. Don't you both wanna get the lunch? God, let me cook please!!! Why so many disturbances since morning???"

He says as he steps to the kitchen again, holding back his laughter. His stern self soon vanishes after reaching the kitchen, as he fits into a wave of laughter, yet silently.

"Kim Donghyun!!! I hate you!!!"

"So cute they are..."

Jungkook mumbles to himself, as he starts to cut the vegetables again.

--

"Hey, pabo...? Keep your attention on the lesson"

Donghyun smacks y/n's head lightly, as she's placing her head on the table.

"I feel sick..."

Just then the bell rang, indicating that it's the lunch break.

"You feel what?"

"Come on...I'm not lying...I feel like throwing up..."

Y/n says more like a mumble, this time making Donghyun realise that she's actually sick.

"Umm..? Should I call hyungie?"

"But, Koo must be busy..."

"But I think we need to---"

Before he could complete his sentence, y/n covers her mouth from her palm, getting up suddenly and running out from the empty class. Donghyun follows her with worry, ending up at the female washroom. He impatiently stands there, not having any idea about the situation going on. Soon y/n comes outside, looking much paler than before. She's sweating badly, she barely could keep her eyes open.

"Let's go to the medical room..."

Donghyun says and supports her to stay straight, while y/n nods senselessly to his statement.

After some time...~

The door of the class room opens, revealing Jungkook. He steps towards y/n's teacher, as he talks few words with her.