I'm here too || 17

Requested by alishbaa1317. Hope you'll enjoy!!!!

This chapter contains separation anxiety and panick attacks!!! You can leave if you are uncomfortable with such things.

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 17, which means Jungkook and
y/n are twins. But still, Jungkook will be the older one.

Jungkook's and Mia's laughters echo through the kitchen, as they are busy with preparing snacks for a movienight. Y/n slowly steps towards the kitchen, cladding in her bunny onesie.

"Koo, can we sleep now?"

She asks, which made Jungkook turn around with a annoyed sigh. His action makes y/n's soft smile dies, while his eyes throw a gaze of annoyance.

"Are you blind or something? Can't you see that we both are going to watch a movie? Look, the t.v is on and here, we are preparing snacks. Are you that dumb to analyse such small things?"

"Okay. I'm sorry"

Y/n says while her lips bears a sad and disappointed smile.

"You are seventeen years old y/n. Stop acting like a baby now. You can sleep by yourself. I'll not sleep with you anymore. Just stop saying stupid things and sleep by yourself. Go."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Y/n mumbles to herself, not being able to keep the tightness of her heart anymore.

"Doing what?"

"Y-you, ah, why am I crying?"

She says while looking at the ceiling with tear filled eyes, trying to suppress her sobbings to herself. A fake smile keeps decorating her lips, while Jungkook sighs and looks away, shaking his head.

"W-why you keep doing this? Am I a stranger to you? Y-you always mistreat me, ever since you started to love her..."

Y/n says while pointing her finger to Mia.

"...I would not hate her if you treat me as your sister. But you keep treating me like a stranger. You know what, it hurts alot. I used to b-be your princess and your b-bunny but now? Y-yoy don't even bother about me, don't know whether I drink or eat, living or not. Being 10 minutes older than me doesn't give you rights to hurt me, oppa..."

"Done? Is that all you want to tell? If you are done with your scolding, can I and Mia watch the movie peacefully?"

Y/n's eyes catch the evil smirk on Mia's face, which came out laced with the victory.

"Huh? I guess I released my sadness on the wrong person..."

"You go away and give me my brother back!!!"

Suddenly y/n steps to Mia and grabs a handful of her hair.

"Ah!! Kookie please save me"

Jungkook immediately pushes y/n away from Mia harshly and embraces her, while y/n keeps staring at both with pain written eyes.

"Are you out of your mind? Stop hurting her. I'm wondering whether you are my sister because she always expected her brother's happiness"