You Too Need that, Koo || 17

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 27.

Entering inside Jungkook's home office room with her homework books, y/n sees him looking much stressed about something. His hand was gripping his hair subconsciously, the other one's fingers are tapping on the table in impatience. Y/n silently takes a seat nearby him, it is her habbit to be with Jungkook the whole time if he's home.

"Oh, hey, princess!!! You are home already!!!"

Jungkook chirps immediately, y/n notices how tired and dull his voice is.

"Yes Koo....what are you doing?"

She says as she stands up from her seat, approaching Jungkook and hugging him tightly.

"Nothing much, baby. By the way, is this how you feel when I hug you?"

"Yeah. Your hugs are way more better. They make me feel safe"

She mumbles, glancing at the screen. Jungkook relax at her affection, feeling an amount of stress leaving his mind.

"Koo, you took your lunch right?"

"Of course, baby...I have so much work to do"

He sighs, glancing at the book he borrowed from his friend to copy down some notes he missed. Being a CEO of two companies and being a university student and playing the best brother's role is hard. After the parent's death, he had to manage many things at once. Y/n's eyes fixed on the direction Jungkook is looking at, next she understood what has happened.

"Let me continue the work, kiddo"

Jungkook softly says, untangling y/n's hug gently.

"You couldn't copy down the notes still, Koo?"

"Uh...no. I'll do it, I have to do it within next remaining 6 hours of the day"

He chuckles, his fingers are tapping on keyboard in a speed of light.

"When will you sleep then?"

"Hmm...let's think about that later, princess..."

"Why can't you take some photos of the notes? I--"

"No, baby. Actually it's not a note, it's a common assignment of our group. The content is same of every member, but we should have our own conclusion and a hard copy of the assignment in our own hand writing..."

"That's so crazy, Koo...by the way I can do it for you. Can't you remember, tomorrow is a holiday for me because the teachers will have a special workshop..."

"But--"

"Koo please...how will you do this everything within your remaining oh-so-cool 6 hours? You have work from company too, and I know that the due date of those is tomorrow. So, let me help you please!!! I don't want to see you getting sick!!!"

Jungkook sigh, doubting whether he should agree with her or not.

"C'mon Koo, take twenty minutes and give me your conclusion, I'll write down everything"

She says, grabbing the books Jungkook mentioned earlier and keeping them infront of him.

"This not right, honey...this is my work, I'll do them..."