Are you okay? || 10

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 18.

"Aghhh!!!"

Jungkook's painful scream echoes through the practice hall, while he hold his leg from both of his hands. The pain is visible in his face and his eyes are closing tightly. Soon enough the student who hitted him during the fight runs towards him, feeling guilty at a huge cost. They were playing a taekwondo match and the student accidentally hitted on Jungkook's leg, it looks much serious.

"Aghh!! I can't move- I can't move it"

He groans in pain, while the other members stare at him in a worried manner.

"Guys, I think his leg has broken. Let's get him to the hospital"

After doing some first aids, he was taken to the hospital. And for real, his leg has broken and the boys's jaw dropped after hearing that he should at least take a rest for 4 months.

"What? Four months? No way...but I have the tournament in next week"

His helpless eyes look into his couche's ones and those bear a soft expression towards him.

"Please understand, Jungkook. Your health comes first and we'll send Jae instead of you..."

Jungkook doesn't know why his eyes fill with tears gradually.

"...I know that you went through much hardships to attend this tournament but...there isn't any possibility to get well within a week. Please understand"

Jungkook nods, not knowing what to say in reply. The all late nights he went home, the all academic work he sacrificed to attend this tournament, the all his family moments he sacrificed, appear like a film roll in his mind. He sighs shakily, while his eyes fix on the hospital door, as his bed has fixed to the sitting position. His casted leg looks so blurry to him, too much blurry from the tears his eyes hold.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. It's all because of me. I should've be more careful"

The student who hitted him accidentally speaks now, his face bears a disappointed look.

"It's okay, don't be sad. Sometimes things may not go as our wish"

Jungkook's attention shifts towards the door, as it clicked opens, reveling y/n, his beloved sister.

"Oppa..."

She runs towards him and side hugs him, which makes Jungkook let out a sigh.

"What kind of a brother am I? I'm making her worry"

"Are you alright, Koo?"

"I'm fine princess"

"Don't lie, it hurts, doesn't it?"

That's when Jungkook sees the thin layer of tears covering her eyes. If she's hurt, then obviously it hurts Jungkook and now, Jungkook is hurt and it definitely hurts y/n to see him like that.

"Well, it does, a little. But don't be sad, baby. Look, Koo is alright"

"You are lying"

She hugs him again, while his team mates are staring at the pair like no tomorrow.

"What's so interesting to y'll?"

"Nothing, nothing..."

"We are just wondering what has you both eaten up for be so lovely siblings"

Jungkook smiles for the first time after the incident and his hand goes to y/n's head and caresses it, in order to comfort her.

--