Sick Together || 17

Jungkook and y/n are twins in this chapter. Still Jungkook is older than y/n.

"You dumbo, stop right there!!!"

Jungkook's voice and y/n's giggles echoes through the indoor badminton court. Jungkook was chasing behind y/n, as she snatched his phone away from him, while they were in the cafeteria during a free class.

"Got yaaaa!!!"

Jungkook almost screams in happiness when he could have a hold of his twin's jacket, but it soon fades away when it slips away from his hand and replaced with a handful of her hair. The girl groans in pain as she falls on her butt because of the force.

"Did I hurt you?"

Jungkook soon crouches down beside her, worry is visible in his eyes.

"Go away!!"

Y/n mumbles, rubbing the spot where it got hurt on her scalp. She throws his phone into his hands and Jungkook fishes it down in his pocket after catching it, next pulls y/n up and pulls her to a hug.

"No!!! Don't talk to me!! Go away!!"

Y/n wriggles in his tight hug, but secretly she likes it, she's a huge fan of Jungkook's cuddles and hugs.

"Stop being so dramatic, y/n-iee!!! I didn't hurt you that much even!! Oppa is sorry!!!"

Jungkook says in his innocent voice along with a pout and the girl stops struggling, as she hugs him back.

"It hurts though"

"Aigoo, I'm sorry my little princess..."

Although they sometimes involve in minor and silly fights, they love each other alot, because they know that they have only themselves at the end. Y/n now don't argue about Jungkook being the elder, as she understood that it's alot better. Because unless it's a silly fight time, he acts responsible, protective of her. He always make sure to shower her with his love, gives her a bunch of silly nicknames. She understood that her inne self likes the older brother aspect of Jungkook than being her twin as any regular pair of twins.

"Forgiving is not done completely until you buy me an ice cream"

"Okay, okay! Is that how you want  it to work..."

Jungkook mumbles as he pulls her away, next pats on her head.

"Oh, Koo!!! Come with me to the library please!! I want you to teach me some maths!! Let's go.."

"Baby not n--"

Before he could refuse her request, she drags him away to the library to clear some of her doubts, because he's good at maths than her.

--

"No, Koo!!! You keep it!!"

Jungkook removes his jacket and put it over y/n's tiny body to make her warm. They were walking towards the home after eating the ice cream Jungkook promised to buy for y/n, when it started to pour down heavily. They got drenched to the skin when they could find a shelter, here Jungkook tries to make y/n more warm, because he knows that her health is not the best one.

"It's okay, my little girl. You need it more than me"

Jungkook smiles softly at her, as she pouts and snuggles to his wet  jacket and hugs him. He hugs her back, ruffling her hair, making tiny water drops scatter everywhere.

"You'll get sick like this"

He mumbles, hugging her more tighter to provide her the warmth at the cost he can. She doesn't reply back, and she places her head against his chest, but pouts when she couldn't hear Jungkook's calming heartbeat because of the rain.