Roommate || 16 (1/3)

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 20

is 20.

Y/n stares through the window at the windy environment, listening to music peacefully. Her train of thoughts, which doesn't get interrupted by the ongoing shouts of the students gets interrupted, as the teacher enters the class.

"Students, the management of our school has changed and they have came up with weird plans..."

She announces, awakening the curiosity of the students.

"...this is about the students who are staying at our hotels. They have decided to change the roommates, for an each room, a girl and a boy. They say that it develops the bond between the students and I..., well, I have nothing to reject that but you know, it's kind of weird. So, I have the list of your class, please meet your new roommates after the school. Many of you might want to exchange the rooms though..."

The teacher express and starts reading the list. Some of the students are happy with the new changes, but some are not. The most weird thing is they have paired high school students and university students together, which seems dangerous for younger ones.

"y/n with Jungkook...he's from our university, studying at art faculty. Your room number is 139"

Y/n sighs, not really wanting to meet a new roommate who's older than her from atleast five years. The school dorms were her only safe place, not even her own home, seems like it's being a danger zone too.

--

"The key of room number 139"

Y/n mumbles to the receptionist, as the keys of the all rooms are collected and needed to grab the new ones. The receptionist gives her the key while smiling, saying that her roommate didn't came still to grab the key. She just flashes a smile as she walks to the room, unlocking it and entering it. She takes a look around the room, which has small living room, a kitchen, two separated areas as bed rooms and a bathroom in each. She was unpacking when she hears a knock on the door, probably her roommate. She sighs, stepping towards the door as her anxiety grew a little. What if he will hurt her?

"Uhm...good evening and are you..."

The taller boy she meets at the door looks at his palm in which something has scribbled.

"....y/n? Yeah, are you y/n?"

"Yes"

She simply replies, letting him come inside. The boy politely introduces him, making a kind of relief in y/n's heart.

"I'm Jungkook. New roommate of yours. Welp, you look so little in my eyes. Nice to meet a dongsaeng at least for the next three years..."

For the first time she looks up at him. His face has an iconic bunny smile flashed on, looking at her with adorable dancing eyes.

"You look somewhat familiar. Whatever, mind have a sit and talk abit?"

Y/n nods, not really having any idea about his behaviour which is completely different from hers'.