Generations || 13

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 28.

"Y/n wait there!!! Y/N I'M TIREDDD...!!!!"

Jungkook groans, panting heavily as he stops at his place, giving up in chasing y/n. The little girl giggles and she plops down on a couch, and Jungkook takes her food plate again, reaching the girl to feed her because she said that she hasn't appetite to eat and him feeding her usually works.

"Kook, you are suppose to feed her not to play with her"

Jiho softly chuckles, watching the siblings with soft eyes, feeling warm inside her heart.

"This little bunny keeps running away"

Jungkook chuckles and y/n flashes an innocent smile, opening her mouth for another bite.

"She lied because she wanted me to feed her"

Jungkook says and his mouth form to 'aa' shape, feeding his sister another bite of food.

"No Koo...I didn't lie.. if I want you to feed me, then I'll ask you straightly"

She says, pouting at him despite her stuffed mouth. He breaks into giggles, not being able to handle her cuteness.

"Okay, okay, my young lady...open your mouth properly"

But before he could feed her, she chokes on the food and Jungkook worriedly grabs the glass of water, holding it for her and rubbing her back.

"That's why I always say to not to talk while eating"

He says and y/n pouts again, rubbing her teary eyes and clearing her throat, both are the results of choking.

"Mom? Are you alright?"

Jungkook asks, fixing his gaze on Jiho as she keeps silent ever since she took the seat across them.

"No, nothing, Kookie...you both are just too adorable"

She says and both flash their iconic bunny smile, making Jiho chuckle too.

"By the way, Jun called me saying that grandma will be here for couple of days"

"Grandma? Why mom? She literally doesn't let me breath peacefully when she's here"

"Baby, that's not how we talk to elders"

Jiho sighs and stands up, ready to go to the sleep.

"I'll departure tomorrow morning to LA too, Kook, please take care of her"

"I'll mom"

He smiles at her, and y/n gets up and hugs her, making Jiho sigh softly.

"Please come back soon, mom...I'm gonna miss you"

"I'll, baby...I'll bring you many chocolates, is it alright?"

"Yeah, good night mom"

She says and Jiho greets her back, next vanishes to her room. Y/n again takes her place, looking all sad and bothered.

"Now why are you sad, baby? Is it because mom leaving or grandma coming?"

Jungkook keeps the empty dish away, pulling her closer as the girl fixes her eyes on him.

"Both, but I'm more sad because grandma is coming. I really can't do anything I want, she even doesn't like when you cuddle me, Koo. She doesn't know that I can't sleep without you"

She mumbles, making Jungkook chuckle softly and it melts him the way she complains, it's the cutest way of complaining that ever exists.

Talking about the grandma, she's Minjun's mother, the only parent that's alive from both Minjun's and Jiho's side. When y/n was born and after getting to know that her grandchild is a girl, she restricted herself from treating her as a one. She only liked Jungkook in fact. It's clear that she's a strong representative of ancient culture. She wasn't really impressed by y/n's comfy wear which is always a pair of a shorts and an old oversized top of Jungkook's. She doesn't like when y/n cuddles Jungkook and stays clingy to him twenty-four-seven, because she always believes that her actions are ruining Jungkook's privacy. She wants her to stay away from Jungkook as much as she can, she wants her to act like a girl from her genaration always.