Step Siblings || 14 (2/2)

The wedding day~

Jungkook's lips shift to a smile as y/n appears from the door frame of her room.

"Wow!!! My princess looks really elegant today"

He says while scooping up her in his arms, being careful in the slightest move he does with her. When Jungkook said she's looking gorgeous today, he really meant it, as y/n who is wearing a pearl white angelic dress which reaches only upto her knees, wearing white aroma flowers around her head, hair hanging loosely looked really like an angel.

"Oppa too looks handsome"

She says while pinching Jungkook's cheek, earning chuckles from him. She rests her head on his shoulder, making Jungkook suddenly worried.

"Are you okay baby?"

"I'm tired..."

"You will be alright"

Jungkook says as he places a kiss on her temple, rocking her back and forth.

"Kook? Is she alright?"

"Yes mom. I think she's tired. She was up since early in the morning"

Jiho sighs, smiling at the both softly. Jungkook sits down on the nearest couch, not letting y/n go from his embrace.

"Mommy looks pretty"

She mumbles while resting her head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook glances at her and next it lands on Jiho, a doubtful look those bear.

"Thank you sweetheart..."

She replies, gesturing Jungkook that y/n is alright. Soon enough they reach the place where ceremony held. Y/n claps like no tomorrow when it is time to kiss for bride and bridegroom. Jungkook chuckles at her cute behaviour, kissing the top of her head.

"You can go home, kids. We have to thank our guests and it will take much time"

Minjun says while side hugging y/n who's leaning on him.

"Alright, dad. We'll go home and call me if you want something"

Jungkook started to get more comfortable and gain trust about Minjun in last few months they spent together. His accompany distract his past from him for a while.

"Fine then. Y/n-iee, go and fresh up, don't forget to eat something before sleep alright?"

"Okiee dad"

Jungkook takes y/n's hand before reach to their car. Y/n is about to get in when she fits to a serious looking cough.

"First get inside"

Jungkook instructs before opening the door for her. He spends less than a minute to open the door of his side.

"Drink this"

He says as he handed her a water bottle. He gently draws circles on her back, while his soft eyes are landing on her.

"You okay, princess?"