The Prom || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 18.

Y/n was so focused on doodling on the last page of her notebook which looks like an art gallery in her eyes, while the other girls kept talking about the hot topic of the school these days.

"My boyfriend asked me out for the prom in an instant!!!"

"Of course, mine one too. Currently I am busy choosing an outfit!!!"

"Holding the senior prom and junior prom together is amazing!!! I can't believe that old man agreed to do it in that way!!!"

Y/n softly sighs, not being able to ignore what's entering her ears. She's pretty sure that almost every girl have gotten partner to go to the prom, but she's remaining still without a partner as none of the boys asked her out to be their partner. She was regretting for being so smart because if she was not, she would not end up skipping grades, which means she would have another couple of years to get ready to the prom.

The bell rang off, indicating that the school is over. Still feeling sad and disappointed about herself, y/n closes her notebook and packs her bag, ready to leave her class and meet Jungkook by the cafeteria. Before approaching there she stops at her locker for a while, opening it to grab some text books she'll need today to complete her homework. She feels few figures towering her from behind and she turns around, only to see some boys who keeps bothering her sometimes smiling mockingly at her.

"Hey, smarty nerdy? You still didn't get asked out yeah?"

A boy asks mockingly and y/n silently fixes her eyes on the floor.

"Oh bro, stop calling her nerd. She still looks much better than those makeup dolls!!! She's not a typical nerd who wears round glasses..."

"Round glasses will look better on her!!!!"

"We are going out of the track, boys!!! Come on, she must thinking that she's ugly!!! Let's make her a bit beautiful..."

A boy let out an evil laugh as he grabbed the bottle of the glue another boy passed him before pouring it on y/n's hair which made her eyes sting with tears. She feels the sticky liquid running down on her hair and her eyes let go of tears.

"YAH!!! HOW DARE YOU?!!!"

Y/n lifts her head up only to see the bottle of glue flying away in the air and in the next second she sees Jungkook who's already grabbing the boy by his collar.

"LAY A FINGER ON HER AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!"

He shouts at the boy while glaring at him and the scared boy's eyes fixed on his friends who are already running away out of fear. Seeing his cowardly nature Jungkook smirks at him, already releasing a punch on the boy's face.

"Koo, stop it!!!"

Y/n screams as she tugs on Jungkook's sleeve to prevent him fighting as he's already beating the shit out of the boy.

"RUN!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO EVEN LOOK AT HER AGAIN!!"

Jungkook says as he let goes a final punch on the boy's face and pushing him away. The scared boy who almost peed on his pants immediately ran away, leaving the siblings alone in the less busy hallway.

"Are you alright princess?"

"I'm fine, please don't fight, oppa..."

The girl says as she hugs Jungkook and he softly sighs, noticing the glue which is running down on her hair and ruining it.

"Let's go home quickly. We need to wash that off..."

Jungkook softly says as he pushes y/n away gently after few minutes. He wipes her remaining tears away from his thumb, cupping her face between his warm hands.