Sacrifice || 18

Requested by ning_coreee. Enjoy!!! (?)

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 25.

Also, Yoongi as their cousin brother.

It was a fine Sunday and both the siblings along with Yoongi were free, so they decided to hangout after a long time. Yoongi was being the closest person to Jungkook and Aeri since their parents passed away and they didn't hesitate to spend some quality time with their brother whenever they'll be able to.

A permanent angry pout is rested on Aeri's lips along with a glare which is fixed on Jungkook, as he was telling Yoongi the way she fell off from the bed yesterday and started crying like a toddler even when she's a big girl now.

"You Jungle Book..."

Couldn't bare the way her brother is making fun of her Aeri whines, smacking Jungkook's head hardly which made him hold his head in an instant.

"What was that for, Aeri?"

Jungkook groans in displeasure, as he fixes his frowning eyes at the girl.

"That's why I always say that you are stupid!!! What do you expect eh? You are making fun of me in public, I won't bare it you stupid bunny!!!!"

"Excuse me? I'm not a bunny!!!"

"Yes you are..."

"No I'm not..."

"Yes---"

"No I'm not!!!"

"YES YOU ARE!!!"

Aeri shrieks near Jungkook's ears and the annoyed boy hisses, covering his ears with his palms.

"We are in public, as you told earlier..."

Yoongi who was watching everything as if he's emotionless says, trying his best to act like he was seated with this immature kids accidentally, which grabs the youngers attention and both of them stare at eachother with widened eyes for a while, immediately looking around to notice some people's weirdness filled eyes on them.

"I--- we--- mhm..."

Both of them clear their throats as they silently fix their eyes on the table, while Yoongi still kept enjoying his dessert while trying hard to suppress his laughter.

"You imbecile..."

Jungkook mumbles under his breath to Aeri while side eyeing at her and she stomps her leg on his foot, earning a groan from the boy.

"Stop annoying me, Jeon Aeri!!!"

Jungkook mumbles out in displeasure but the girl remains silent, taking aggressive bites of her dessert while fixing her frowning eyes on the table, indicating that she's angry.

"Ri, don't be like that, kiddo... Kook was just doing everything---"

Yoongi tries to reason but when Aeri fixes his glare on him he gulps, giving her a nervous smile.

"Introverts are scary when they get angry..."

Yoongi mumbles out under his breath while Jungkook squints his eyes, trying to read his lip syncing but failed and he let goes a sigh, not liking the silent atmosphere as it was full of Aeri's giggles earlier.

He definitely would not miss a chance to annoy her, but he doesn't like how their fight end and he doesn't like when Aeri completely shut down because of the anger.

Her giggles mean a lot for him.

"Yah!!! Don't be that angry..."

Jungkook says with a pout, hitting his shoulder with her lightly which caught the girl's attention.