Always With You || 14 (2/2)

"Studying the semen, we can see that this person is spending his late 20's. We already gave her the needed medicine. The main problem is her mental state, she'll need much time to recover from her trauma. She'll not be comfortable with men except trusted ones and the society too. That's it, take a good care on her. You can leave once she grab her consciousness again..."

Jungkook displays a small smile, while his eyes showed off a completely different expression. The doctor pats Jungkook shoulder with a sad smile and left, leaving Jungkook alone again. He sits near y/n's bed, staring at her tired face through his teary eyes. He feels his phone is vibrating inside his pocket and he takes it out to see a call from one of his nearest friends.

"Hey buddy, wanna go out?"

"Keep your fucking hangout with you..."

He groans and declined the call, burrying his face in his palms. He feels disappointed about himself for not keeping y/n under his nose, he disgusted himself for a while for not being responsible. Making him more pissed off, his phone rang again, but this time displaying Yoongi's id on it. He sighs softly, preparing himself to not to break down again.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you alright? Is there something wrong?"

He asks as Jungkook's friend who called him before asked Yoongi to call him, for he didn't feel everything is alright.

"Something big happened hyung..."

He mumbles while his tears wash his eyes again. He repeats the whole story to Yoongi again for the second time, the first time it was for the police.

"H-hyung? A-are y-you l-listening?"

Yoongi gulps thickly, answering him with a small nod.

"I-um-yeah...Do you want me to come there? O-only if y/n is comfortable..."

"I don't k-know hy-hyung...I j-just d-don't kn-know..."

"Hey hey...calm down. Don't panic. I'll come soon. I don't think y/n will be uncomfortable with me. Don't panic okay? Be strong and take a good care on her..."

"I-I will h-hyung. T-thank you"

"It's nothing..."

He hangs up the call, while Jungkook sigh, staring at y/n. Not some minutes passed when Jungkook notices y/n's opening her eyes gradually. She blinks few times to adjust her pupil to the bright light.

"Hey princess? Are you feeling better now?"

Jungkook asks, trying to hide his horse voice he got from crying for so long. Soon her eyes fill with tears and she takes suspicious glances of Jungkook which made him confuse and hurt.

"S-stay a-away f-from m-me..."

She suddenly settles down on the bed,hugging her ownself while shedding tears from her redish eyes. Jungkook stands up, feeling a burning feeling in his throat while he does useless attempts to hide his pain.

"I-it's me, J-jungkookie...Your oppa..."

The girl let more tears go, while Jungkook pulls her into a warm hug. She hugs him back, caging her little body in his warm, comfortable and secure embrace.