Red Days || 15

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 18.

"It's the first time I don't feel to go anywhere. Oh my god why now?"

Y/n mumbled and plopped down on the bed and let out a sigh. With a cute pout written on her lips, she stared at the ceiling, not wanting to attend five days journey, where she can met her aunt after a long time. The door clicked opened, reveling her brother, Jungkook.

"Hey you lazy little monkey, pack your stuff quickly"

He said with an annoying tone and sat down on the bed.

"I don't want to go anywhere"

Jungkook was wondering about her statement, as she's a girl who love travelling. It wasn't a matter whether it's short journey like to town or a long one, she always loved travelling.

"Why so sudden? You love travelling aren't you? You are such a lazy monkey"

Jungkook said as he laughed at her mockingly.

"I'm not lazy. It's just" she sighed and turned around, facing Jungkook now.

"What?"

"Ahhh nothing. Just leave me alone"

Jungkook frowned his brows from her strange actions and tried to figure out what she's hiding from him. He thought for a while and suddenly something hit his head. He immediately took his phone out and checked the date, analysing that it should be her time of the month.

"Nah wait. Is it your periods?"

Jungkook threw his question on her without thinking twice, which made y/n feel a slight embrassment. Even though Jungkook is the one who being most attentive and supportive on her periods, she was still uncomfortable with sharing those stuff with Jungkook.

"It's okay don't act like this is the first time we shared about your period. Don't forget that I'm the one who took care on your first period too. Well, is this why you haven't any interest in participating this journey?"

Y/n noded while grinning at him.

"But I don't think your smile will work this time. Mom badly want to see aunt so, get up and pack your stuff. I'll help you"

If it is a normal day, Jungkook will create a mess instead of helping her. That is one of the things that y/n loved in her brother. A sudden sense of care and affection whenever she's having a hard time.

"We don't need to carry your whole closet monkey, just pick some few clothes"

"Stop calling me monkey oppa"

"Alright alright, be quick princess, we are getting late for bed"

Jungkook said in more dramatical way, which made y/n laugh. After helping through her process, Jungkook headed to his room.

--

"Jungkook, why she's sleeping so much? We have been riding for last two hours, but she never woke up"

"Nothing mom. She was feeling so tired yesterday"

Suddenly Minjun brakes the car, which made y/n's head hit on the front seat. She gasped and woke up, rubbing the spot where her head hitted.

"Oops, sorry dear. I don't know whether it's people or animals are driving"

Jungkook laughed soundly at her, earning a glare from her. She shifted near Jungkook and placed her head on his shoulder, snuggling into him.

"Don't sleep again. We are almost near the house"

Y/n just noded in reply, feeling so numb after a long ride which made her back ache slightly. She shrugged it off and focused on the song that playing in the air-pod, which given by Jungkook a while ago. Soon enough they reached their aunt's house.