Judgement || 15

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 23.

"Here comes our stick"

Yaehyun says while throwing a friendly smile at y/n. Her purpose is not to hurt her, but her words feels like a stab for her, as everyone say that she's skinny. In fact, too skinny. Everyone compared her body with the perfect girls with perfect bodies, literary scattering everywhere, school, social medias, streets, parks, everywhere. Everyone's judgements about her body has made y/n think insecure about herself.

"You look even more thinner in that dress"

Yaehyun again says while her hands are busy inside her locker, in search of her stuff. Y/n takes a sad glance at the dress, which is a blue colour hoodie of Jungkook and a white colored top along with a blue colour skirt tugged underneath it, while a pair of white snickers decorating her, showing off a really beautiful look of her when she watch her reflection from the mirror in the morning. Even Jungkook said she's looking so cute and unique in that dress. She wonders either Jungkook or the society is lying to her because Jungkook and the society always have different ideas about her appearance.

"This belongs to Koo"

She says, grabbing the hem of the blue long sleeve, hoping Yaehyun's view of her will change.

"Girl, you should stop wearing your brother's stuff. Nothing else, just because they are so big to you. It makes you even
thinner. Bye y/n-iee. Let's meet in the maths class again"

Y/n stays dumbfounded, staring at her feet as she her heart is too heavy to response her back. A silent tear escapes from her eyes, while she let go a sigh, wanting to ignore the world aromes around her so badly. But as much as she wants to get rid of from the world, the judgments given by the world remain deep in her heart in unforgettable manner.

--

"Hey princess, how was your day?"

Jungkook asks cheerfully as y/n hugs him like she does usually. He frowns when he doesn't get an answer. He was about to say something, but disturbed by the voice of Jiho.

"Oh c'mon y/n, everyday you are returning with that mood, please keep it at school and come..."

She pulls Jungkook away as her glassy eyes are now fixing on Jiho.

"...come and get your lunch, I want you to be perfect like other girls, not a flat board like this"

Y/n let out a shaky sigh, running to her room which is in upstairs. Jungkook next hears her door slamming and closed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You don't need to repeat that she's imperfect. Upon me, she's really perfect the way she is"

"Whatever, make sure to eat her lunch, I'm going out"

Jungkook shakes his head while watching his mom opening the door for leave. Next he finds himself infront of y/n's room and his hand made a knock on her door, softly.

"Baby, are you there?"

He asks softly, not getting any reply from her. He sighs when he hears the door knob twisting after few minutes. At his first sight, he scans her body from head to toe, concerning if she has done something bad to herself.

"Ah, don't scare your oppa like this"

He says, quickly embracing her. She hugs him back because she knows that it's the only place she's safe, no insecurity, no judgments. There is just his love, warmth and security.

"Am I that imperfect?"

"No, of course not princess..."

"You are lying"