The Wrong Deed || 17

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 28.

Walking around her room while talking to one of her friends, y/n stops at her dressing table. She opens the last drawer of it and grabs the money she was able to steal from Jungkook's wallet the other day while he was taking a shower.

"I'm coming!!! Goodness, you are talking like your life depends on me right now!!!"

Y/n says as she let goes a laugh. She approches her walk in closet to grab a black cap which matches with her black attire.

"Yeah, Koo will be late today. He said he has a lot of work to do at the company, so it will be around midnight him to arrive..."

Y/n says, finally opening the window to sneak out as she and her friend, Mina planned earlier.

"Don't you dare to forget your damn id!!! There's no use of taking this much risk if I won't be able to taste alcohol for the first time ever!!! And I'm going to decline!!! See you soon!!!"

Y/n says and declined the call before shoving it in her pocket. She glances at the surround from the window, finally jumping down from it as a professional for she has done it several times. She already ordered the maids to not to enter her room, saying that she's studying there. She well planned everything, atleast she thought so.

Y/n was a troublemaker and a mischievous kid. Jungkook, her guardian and big brother, felt sick of the constant unimpressive acts of y/n as he's the one who needed to appear whenever the school called him out, explaining the new mischievous act of y/n. She always fought and bunked the classes, but surprisingly from her academics she was far better than many of her classmates. Jungkook couldn't decide whether it's her hard work or something other, so he always had a neutral nature about her academics.

But Jungkook felt so disheartened about y/n's misbehaving self. As a brother, he was giving more than enough things to keep her happy and safe but all she did was making him frustrated by her misbehavings. Her friends aren't any good either, but no matter how hard Jungkook tried, he couldn't make y/n believe that.

He wanted her to avoid letting go through the life he lived at her age, where he always would get abused for the simplest thing by their parents. So he ran away from his house and after settling down in Seoul, he took y/n with him too, not wanting to see her facing those dark things. But Jungkook felt so disappointed when y/n did nothing good to him. He doesn't want her to become the topper or get the every medal of the sports day, he just wants her to behave as a good and a polite kid, which is the thing she has zero intentions of doing.

--

"Master Jungkook, you are early today!!!"

The middle aged woman says as she brings a glass of water to Jungkook who just returned from the work and he accepts it gladly.

"I was able to clear my work and take few days off... It is been hectic recently..."

"Oh, that's a great thing to hear..."

"Where's y/n?"

"She said she's studying and asked us to not to interrupt..."

Jungkook nods at that as he stands up from his seat to approach upstairs. He ascends the stairs in thoughts, finally reaching towards y/n's room. He knocks on the door thrice, but not receiving any reply he decides to barge inside as the door is locked. He is met with an empty room and his heartbeat randomly increases as he couldn't find y/n even after turning the room upside down.

"No, Mr.Jeon. I was at the gate the whole time, I didn't see Miss.Y/n... You can check the cctvs if you are unsure..."

The guard says firmly and Jungkook sighs in annoyance, finally asking him to go away. Around 30 minutes have passed, but still he could not find y/n. He questioned from every maid and every guard, but they knew nothing.