Please No Fights, Koo!!!! || 16

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 18.

Y/n was grabbing her books from her locker when SeJin, a school play boy approached her. He was bothering her during past few months with his proposes so much which made y/n frustrated. Although Jungkook warned SeJin few times, the boy hasn't given up yet. He just want to add y/n to his list of girlfriends.

"Hello, pretty girl!!!"

Y/n sighs in frustration, slam closing the door of the locker.

"What now?"

"Just came to see your beauty..."

"Well if you saw what you wanted to see, you can go now.."

"Oh c'mon babe---"

"I'm no one's babe!!! Got it you dumb asshole???!!! Please let me be, you are such a headache!!!"

She screams at him in anger, while he scoffs at her in annoyance. He doesn't love her truly, he just want to keep a connection with her and break up, that's what people like this are fond of.

"Why he keeps bothering me? How many times I should say no to him??"

Y/n mumbles with her teary eyes, she's totally annoyed by this. When something we dislike happens in repeat it becomes obnoxious and that's what y/n's going through now. She feels extremely frustrated upto a point she feels like crying and she almost did.

It was lunch break and y/n was sprinkling some water on her face in the restroom when one of her classmates came running towards her.

"Y/n y-your brother..."

She is heavily panting and y/n stares at her in confusion.

"What? Is he fighting again?"

"SeJin, he will kill him!!!"

Y/n deeply inhales, soon they were running towards the cafeteria where the fight is going on. Y/n stares at SeJin who's about to pass out infront of Jungkook's great fighting skills.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO BOTHER MY SISTER AGAIN!!!"

Jungkook says while letting going another punch and y/n was snapped out from her thoughts.

"What are you doing he will die!!!"

Y/n steps in the fight, grabbing Jungkook from his coat. With much effort she pulls him out of the fight, straightly dragging him all the way to the garden despite his continued curses on SeJin.

"Koo what's wrong with you?!!!"

She mumbles out, seeing the way he's panting heavily.

"Please calm down..."

She hugs him tightly and Jungkook's anger slowly vanishes, as he secures her tiny frame in his embrace.

"Please relax, Koo...your heart is beating so fast still!!!"

Y/n mumbles and Jungkook close his eyes, taking few deep breaths to calm himself down.

"What's wrong with you, Koo?"

Y/n asks after pulling away and making him sit on a bench. Her worried eyes are travelling from his head to toe in order to make sure he's not hurt. Allover he's fine except a little wound on the corner of his lips.

"That psychopath keeps bothering you for months!!! Are you still asking me to stay like a blind?!!!"

He shouts at her, making her shot up a hurt evident glance at him.

"Now at whom you are truly angry? On me or SeJin?"

Jungkook's lips let goes a soft sigh and y/n sighs too, sitting down beside him.