Evil Sister || 14

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 24.

"Kids, we have a good news with us"

"Open your mouth properly, princess. It's the last bite"

Jungkook says, ignoring Jiho's utterance. He is busy feeding his sister, who never will eat her meal properly unless he feed her.

"Good girl. Here, drink this water and go to the bed. I'll come soon"

"Okay Koo"

Y/n nods like an obedient kid, then kisses Jungkook's cheek before hopping away from his lap. She takes quick steps to her room, which makes Minjun sigh.

"Why are you doing this Jungkook? You are babying her too much"

"What else I have to do? You both are not at home for months and only thing I have to give her is my love, because you both are not showing a thumbnail from your love"

"Okay, let's stop this from here. I was about to tell you that Yunji is coming to spend few days here. You should take care of her"

"What? Not that devil again, mom. Last time she pulled y/n for a muddy puddle, wanting my attention"

"She'll not do such things this time"

"But if she does something bad this time, I'll teach her a good lesson. No one have rights to hurt my sister"

"No means No Jungkook. She'll not do something bad. Alright Jiho, let's go. We should be airport at sharp 7.00pm"

"Bye, Kook-ah. Be safe"

"I'll'

Jungkook sighs,while annoyance covering his face. He quickly hug both, next steps towards the room, where y/n and he sleep together.

"When will they come again, Koo?"

Y/n says, as she is watching out from the window. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head, wide opening his hands to her.

"What did mommy said?"

"She said that Yunji will be here for few days"

"No!! I don't like her"

"Me too, baby. But we can't say no to aunt right? It's not a good thing"

Jungkook feels her nod, as she snuggles into him more. He sighs, feeling bad for y/n.

Yunji is their girl cousin, who's 15 years old. The reason she hates y/n is Jungkook doesn't pay enough attention to her, when he's with y/n. Jealousy, it's the only thing running in her mind. She'll do any bad thing to make
y/n suffer. That's her story.

--

The door bell rangs,while y/n runs towards it, hoping it's Namjoon who said he'll surprise them by visiting. But her smile fades gradually, seeing it's Yunji. She takes her steps backwards and she hits on something hard. She looks up, only to see Jungkook.

"Hey, Kookie"

"Hey, Yunji"

Yunji's lips decorate with a small angry pout, as Jungkook doesn't give her a nick name like he showers y/n with nick names all the time.

"What happened, Yunji? You know what? Give respect to get respect. C'mon baby. Let's go"

Jungkook says while a smirk tugs on his lips. He takes y/n's hand in his,stepping away from the door while Yunji stomps her feet on the floor.

"I'll make you suffer this time too, y/n"

--

It's being three days after Yunji's arrive. She did everything she can, just to win Jungkook's attention. But those attempts only make her distracted from him, as he never pays his attention to a such bad girl.