The ghost brother || 12 (2/2)

Y/n was peacefully minding her own buissnes with her ghost oppa.

"Oppa it's really cold"

"Why did you choose this bed? It's near the window. That's why you are feeling more colder" he said while embracing her from her side. She smiled slightly, deciding to keep the reason she got that bed to herself.

Suddenly y/n's roommates appeared. They all were older than y/n so they also bullied her. After she met her ghost oppa, her life started to flow with bit of happy. But these girls are again here to ruin her happiness.

"Yo y/n, give us your blanket"

A girl of the gang spoke while snatching her blanket away. Y/n stood up from her bed and tried to grab it back but her attempt wasn't success.

"Please give it to me, it's really cold here. I will be sick"

"Looks like we care?"

Her ghost oppa stood up with anger, but y/n signaled him to stay still.

"We are having a movie night in Emily's room so, we want more warm there. Bye bye girl. Freeze or die, we don't care"

The girl left after smacking y/n's head. A wave of tears blurred her vision, she sighed deeply.

"You should have beat her back
y/n. What was wrong with you?"

A shaky sigh left her mouth,as her broken voice spoke.

"I'm used to it oppa. I'm tired of standing for myself. Just too tired"

"Ah it's okay don't cry. I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault oppa. Don't say sorry"

The ghost sigh and engulfed her in his arms.

"It's alright we don't need a blanket. As I sleep with you, you will not get cold. Don't forget we have each other always"

She noded and wiped her tears, then walked down towards the bed. The little bed fits to both, they lay down. Y/n's eyes fixed on the stars which are glowing in milky way.

"Oppa?"

"Yes baby?"

"You know my every little things. My likes and dislikes, my weak points and my hopes, but I don't know your name even. It's unfair. Please tell me oppa. Who are you?"

The ghost sighed, understanding he cannot make this little, beautiful heart ache anymore.

"Wanna know?"

"So badly oppa"

"Fine. I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. I'm 24 years old and I'm your best friend as well." He said while smiling.

"How did you die?"

"My body is still alive, princess."

"Then why are you became a ghost? You can go to your body"

"I know but it's not easy."

"What made you become a ghost, oppa?"

"Mom, dad and me were going home from the company and we faced an accident. They both are already gone. I'm the only one who's fighting to live"

"Then go oppa. You have a better life than spending time with me."

Jungkook sighed, deciding to reveal the truth. The thruth that brought him here.

"Y/n -ah?"

"Yes Koo?"

"Oh you gave me a new nick name?"