Prank Gone Wrong || 15

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 26.

Y/n pouts, as she slowly wakes up from the nap she was having for feeling tired and numb out of nowhere. An uncomfort runs through her body, and she quickly gets up, suddenly walking to the edge of crying when her pants feel wet. As she hasn't stained the bed, she takes a look from a mirror of her pants, already expecting a welcome massage from the red monster.

"I hate this..."

She mumbles under her breath, seeing the red stain which looks fresh. Tired?crying easily? It's all because the red monster has payed a visit on her. She deeply sighs, somehow being thankful for not staining bed. She quickly cleans herself and returns to her room, feeling the house suddenly being noisy. She frowns her brows, realising someone has came. She steps downstairs, seeing her annoying two twin boy cousins, who are 11 years old. She rolls her eyes, glancing at Jungkook who's suppressing his smile.

"Noona!!!"

The boys runs towards her, but instead of hugging they pull her hair, earning a wince from her. She pulls them away, running to Jungkook and hugging him, glancing at the boys without a word.

"Well, buddies...you shouldn't annoy your noona like that...I'm not expecting any complains at the end of the day"

Jungkook warns, giving them a serious look. They nod in agreement with a mischievous grin, next slip to the backyard.

"Hey baby, you okay? You seem bit off today..are you sick?"

Jungkook's concerned eyes land on her, next his hand runs to her forehead.

"No Koo...I'm fine...can you make me some sandwiches please? I'm sorry if I---"

"No, of course not, princess. You are not burdening me. I'm willing to do anything that make you happy"

Jungkook says, as y/n let goes a soft chuckle. She sits down on the kitchen counter, staring at the procedure quietly. Although she wants to say that the red monster is eating her slowly, she remains silent, not wanting to bother him too much.

--

It was evening, the orange sunbeams colour the pool from their colours. The twins were playing around, while y/n just sits on a bench, staring at the pool. If it was a normal day, she would run and jump into the pool which has the adorable water filling it. The atmosphere was hot. Although she just want to curl up in the bed and cuddle Jungkook, she made sure to be with the twins, not wanting to hear their aunt's complains about how she ignores the twins. Also, a part of her want to calm herself down and shove away the gloomy mood she has been clinging since the morning.

"Hyungie...can we prank noona?"

"Prank?"

Jungkook looks up from his phone at the twins, grinning slightly.

"Yeah, it's a hot day and we were planning to pull her into the pool"

"Well that's not a bad idea but---"

"Yay!!! Hyungie said yes!!!"

Jungkook left there confused, he didn't even said yes. He honestly was about to say no, thinking about the bad mood y/n was being since she woke up but the twins are fast. Before Jungkook even reach the pool, he hears a splash of water and he already knows what happened. He could hear the boys laughing in happiness, but soon it fades away and Jungkook can see the pool getting redish. He could procedure the thing within seconds but not the younger boys.

"I didn't say yes did I?"

He screams, as he helps the girl to get out from the pool. Warm tears are running down her cheeks and she glances back at the pool, next again at her own self. The blood mixed water is dropping down from her, for she's just wearing a sanitary pad, which is not an advised option for swimming. She's soaking wet, the mess she's creating doesn't make anything better. Despite her wetness, Jungkook pulls her to a hug and the twins are just confused, they literally have no idea about the ongoing situation. Soon a car stops at the front yard,  Jungkook gives them a death glare.

"Don't think about it, baby...just go inside, I'll be right back"

Jungkook says softly, as he sends the girl to their room, next grabbing the twins from their hands to send them back.

"I didn't even said yes!!! I was just saying that it's good, but not today!!! Do not pull pranks like this again, specially on girls because they go through so much that many of us even don't understand!!!"

Jungkook strictly advised, and agreed to not to complaint it to their mother. But he made sure to scare them as hell up to a point they completely loose their desire to prank someone. Soon the boys are gone and Jungkook quickly makes his way to the room, softly knocking on the door.

"Go away..."

He hears her soft voice, came out with muffled sobs. He sighs, deciding he should give some space for her. He steps back to the kitchen again, preparing her a cup of hot chocolate. After 20 more good minutes, he steps inside, seeing the girl who's curling up on the bed.

"Hey, I prepared some hot chocolate for my baby"

He says gently, placing the drink beside the bed. She remains silent but sniffles to prevent her nose from running. She's mad at him, thinking that he supported the twins too.

"A mad baby, huh?"

Jungkook hugs her, but she pulls away, reveling her bloodshoot eyes and redish nose.

"You supported them didn't you?"

Y/n angrily asks after settling down on the bed, earning a sigh from Jungkook.

"What? No baby...I knew you were upset since the morning, but before I could say no, you were already in the pool. I was angry, I made sure to give them a nice scolding"

Another wave of tears escape from y/n's eyes, as she hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry, Koo..."

"It's okay, love. You have every right to be mad at me. I should've be more quick..."

He softly brushes her wet hair from his fingers,  wiping her tears away.

"Don't cry, baby...it's over now..."

"I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed"

She mumbles, snuggling to him. He nods his head, understanding her situation very well. He honestly felt horrible for not being quick and prevent them from their nonsense.

"I'm really sorry, my love. Oppa is sorry"

He mumbles softly, kissing her head several times. He offered her the drink he made, earning a slight smile from the girl.

"Why you didn't tell me at the first place? It would not happen if you told me that your red days have started"

"I feel like I'm bothering you too much, Koo"

"God, indeed not, my baby!!! Now tell me does it hurt anywhere?"

"Cuddles"

She rejects answering, instead she want to feel his warmth that can make anything feel better.

"Fine, anything my baby loves"

He says as he lies down beside her, pulling her to a gentle hug.

(Word count: 1.1K)

_________________

A/n : Another cousin trouble, isn't it? Hope you guys are not tired of such imagines:|

Sorry if it was too dumb!!!

So I started a book, Hate and Love, but the things were not going in the very best way. So I simply unpublished it, it's not a positive thing ik...I'm not good at writing such things😭😭😭😭sowwy😭😭

Any ideas, suggestions? I always accept your requests ❤❤

Ilysm, stay safe and healthy ❤❤❤💞🦕