Sick Oppa || 12

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 27. An ot7 chap by the way ; )

Jungkook opens the door as he enters the living room, feeling much tired. His head was in pain when he got into the car to leave the company, by now it has increased more. Not noticing y/n's presence in living room, he decides to ask from Jin, who's cooking mouthwatering food in kitchen.

"Hyung, where is y/n?"

"Oh, Kook...you are back..."

He turns around to see a tired Jungkook smiling warmly at him. Before he say something further, he grabs a glass of water and handed it to Jungkook, which Jungkook accepted gladly.

"...she is having a nap with Tae. Both of them were tired and I asked them to have a nap till I prepare the dinner. You look tired too, what's wrong?"

"No, nothing hyung. Just having a headache..."

"Take some medicine right after the dinner. You exactly look like the sick Yoongi we had a week ago..."

Jungkook chuckles, nodding his head as he leaves the kitchen. On the way he meets Jimin and Namjoon, others are busy with their own work in their respective rooms. Jungkook finally enters his room, finding Taehyung's and y/n's cuddling bodies on the bed. He sighs, smiling softly at both of them. It's a relief to him for having the boys by his side to help him throughout whatever he does. It's his strength.

At the sound of clicking the door, Taehyung stirred in his sleep, next opens his eyes to see Jungkook infront of him.

"Oh Kook, you are back!!..."

He mumbles in his raspy sleepy voice, glancing down at y/n who's sleeping unbothered by ongoing things.

"Stay there hyung...I'll be back after freashing up..."

He wishpers, heading towards the bathroom after grabbing his comfy wear. Taehyung goes back to sleep after glancing at the clock, tightening his hug with y/n.

--

Taehyung wakes up as he feels something warm touching his hand. He opens his eyes fully, glancing at Jungkook who's sleeping few inches away from them. Taehyung carefully gets up after pulling y/n away from his hug and walks to Jungkook who's sleeping with a frown on the other side of the bed. He checks his temperature, finding it alarming high. He sighs as he stands up, deciding to get Jin. He joggers downstairs, finding everyone in the large kitchen, bickering around while some are sitting here and there, while some are helping out Jin.

"Hyung, Kook is sick, I guess..."

Taehyung announces, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Oh, let's go and check..."

Jin says as his mother instincts kick in. He removes the apron and ordered Yoongi to finish cooking as he grabs the thermometer from one of the cupboard, heading to Jungkook's room along with Taehyung and Jimin who joined with them.

"Be quite, hyung...y/n's still sleeping..."

Jin nods in response as he enters the room. He kneels down infront of Jungkook, who's genuinely looking sick by now.

"Kook, wake up..."

He tries to wake him up, but y/n who's almost at the edge of ending her sleep wakes up, finding everyone looking at Jungkook worriedly. She settles down on the bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh, our baby is up..."

Jimin says, shifting near y/n, hugging her, not wanting her to jump on Jungkook like usual. Jin gives few more tries and Jungkook finally wakes up, coughing a little.

"Hey, get up. We need to check your temperature..."

"I'm fine hyung..."

"I never knew fine people are so warm and shivering..."

Jin says as he places the thermometer inside his mouth, earning a weak smile from the boy. Y/n is sitting beside him now, understanding that he's sick.

"I don't like to see Koo sick..."

She mumbles with a pout, earning nods from the three boys.

"Fine, muscular bunny...you must rest for a week, no more cold food too. You are officially sick...how many times I've told you..."

Jin starts rapping, walking away from the room to grab needed stuff and something good to eat, while the other two boys laugh out mockingly.

"Hyung really? Can you stop treating me like a kid? It's just a fever and I'm 27 already..."

"Koo is a baby.."

Y/n chirps too, earning an eye roll from Jungkook. He lays down again as he grabs the blanket, turning around from y/n. Her smile replaced with a wave of sadness and she immediately hugs him, while Jimin and Taehyung stares at the siblings happily.

"Okay, Koo. I'm sorry, you are not a baby..."

--

It's already night and everyone has gone to the deep sleep, except y/n who's drawing some sketches on her drawing book. She pushes away her pencils and walks to Jungkook, who's whimpering and sweating badly. He starts to cough and soon after his sleep ended, as he settles down on the bed.

"Oh, aren't you sleeping, my princess? It's too late"

"You are making me worried"

"I'm sorry..."

Jungkook cough again and y/n hugs him, stroking his fluffy hair gently. She understands that he's considerably sick, she has to take care of him.

"Do you need anything Koo?"

"Can you get me some water, my baby?"

She nods as she pulls Jungkook away, leaving Jungkook to grab him some water. He sighs softly, feeling bad for bothering her. He still feels so sick even after taking the medicine, he knows that it will take time to get himself well.

"You should sleep, love. I can manage.."

Jungkook says after placing the glass on the nightstand. Y/n nods as no, pulling Jungkook back onto the bed and covering him with the blanket.

"That's unfair, Koo...you don't get atleast a bit of sleep when I'm sick, now let me take care of you..."

"But baby---"

"Shut up, Koo!!! I'm a big girl now..."

She says as she checks his temperature again, deciding that she doesn't need to inform Jin again and disturb his sleep. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle, feeling her care and love drenching him. She places a kiss on his cheek, as she grabs the book she was reading the other day.

"You think I don't know, oppa? I know how many sacrifices you have done for my sake. Your childhood, your youth, your private life, your enjoyments, your dreams, your achievements and what not? So please, Koo, let me take care of you for only today like you do with me? It's the simplest way I can show my love right now..."

"Aww, my baby is all grown now, really? "

He says as he settles up, placed a soft kiss on her cheek as he lies down again.

"Mhm...when I grow up and be a success woman, I'll not let you overwork yourself and become sick like this. That's it Koo, go to sleep..."

"I prefer you to stay away from me, princess. You will get sick too"

"Nooooo...I'm not leaving you..."

She says and before Jungkook could say anything, he was cut off by his own cough.

"My beautiful, you are so pure and lovely. Oppa is lucky to have you. My sacrifices didn't went in vain..."

(Word count: 1.2K)

-------------------------------------

A/n: Hey lovelies!!!!! Back with a chapter!!!

Can you please vote and comment (if u feel to do so : ) cause my notification board is so lonley!!!!

Stay healthy and safe!!! Love youuuuuuuu😌❤❤❤❤❤