She's growing up|| 13

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 23.

"Y/n-ah!!! Breakie is ready!!!"

Jungkook peeps into y/n's room only to find out that she's still sleeping soundly in the warmth of her blanket. He shooks his head, chuckling softly at her sleeping figure.

"Hey baby, wake up!!"

Jungkook gently attempts to wake her up, which succeed after few more tries. She took a tired glimpse at him as she settles down on the bed.

"Good morning, princess..."

"Gummorning Koo...."

She stutters, feeling too sleepy and uneasy all of sudden.

"Koo, I feel sick...."

She mumbles, hugging Jungkook though he is just sitting on the bed. Jungkook frowns at her behaviour while he places his hand on her forehead to check the temperature.

"You are not warm...probably because you are tired. Since it's a holiday, you can rest well okay? Now get up and come for breakfast"

Jungkook speaks further, stroking her hair gently, earning a nod from the girl. Jungkook's phone rings somewhere nearby and he excused himself and leaves, giving her a final kiss on forehead. Y/n gets up from the bed, feeling a sudden ache hitting her stomach as she stretches herself to blow away the sleepiness. She closes her eyes, feeling so uneasy and weird about her own body. But she shrugs it off and casually walks in to the bathroom to fresh herself.

--

It has become afternoon now. Y/n stares at the television, not really focusing on the movie. Instead of the movie, her all attention is on her suffering stomach since she wakes up. She tried to hide it from Jungkook, not wanting to make him worried more in her subject. Yeah, she's the most valuable thing to Jungkook and she is a whole subject to Jungkook, she's the subject he learns with so much love and care.

"Baby, eat some..."

Jungkook says briefly while extending the bowl of chips to her, which she refused to eat ever since the movie started. He frowns, feeling much worried as she didn't has her breakfast fully and now these chips.

"You okay, princess? "

Y/n nibbles her lower lip, nodding her head as no. She gave up on the idea of not telling Jungkook that she's feeling sick and weird. Her eyes fix on Jungkook's confused face.

"Why? Do you feel cold? Or anywhere else hurt? Please tell me honey...you are making oppa worried"

That's when she understands that not telling him is the fact making him worried, not hiding her feelings.

"My tummy hurts, Koo..."

"Tummy? We didn't eat something bad did we? Let me bring you some medicine okay?"

"No, don't leave oppa, or-or- I'll come with you..."

"Okay then, if my baby wants to..."

When she stands up to go to the kitchen, she feels something wet on her pants. She ignores it for a while,stepping along with Jungkook. But she stops midway when she feels she should check herself better, because obviously, she feels uncomfortable.

"Koo, I want to go to washroom..."

"Uhhh? Okay? "

Jungkook nods,letting go of her hand, feeling unfamiliar with whatever happening. However he doesn't remember the place he kept the medicine last time, he starts to find it.

Y/n locks herself inside the bathroom and pulls her shorts down, seeing blood covering her pants. Tears blur her vision as she thinks that she's going to die at any moment. She checks her whole body to find out whether she has gotten wounded anywhere else cause, what if the blood has started to come out from different places instead of the places it should be out? But killing her last hope, she doesn't find any wounds. Soon her tears starts to flow down through her cheeks, she feels helpless. Never in her life she thought she would be a prisoner of her own bathroom.