Sick || 11

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 20.

Jungkook's phone ranged, which made his attention shift towards the phone for a while. He glanced at it and answered, not paying much care. His eyes were still busy with reading the file displaying on his laptop screen.

"Hello?"

"Is this Mr.Jeon? Y/n's guardian?"

"Yes I'm her brother. Can I know what y/n did again? Another fight?"

"Ahh no Mr. Jeon. Actually she's having bad fever. We are glad if you can pick her from the school"

Jungkook wondered at the statements, as she was fully healthy in morning. A wave of worry brushed him and very moment he stood up, stepping towards the door of his office cabin. After wearing his coat, he went towards the elevator, followed by his manager.

"Mr. Kim, I have to leave early today. Cancel everything in schedule"

"Alright sir"

Jungkook noded and stepped inside the elevator, after good 5 or 6 minutes he was inside his car, ready to drive to the college.

"Wait, yesterday it rained. Did she played in rain when I wasn't at home? Aghh seriously this girl? Yesterday is the only day I left her alone for a while after such a long time"

Jungkook thought in his mind, almost pulling the car infront of the college. He hurriedly stepped inside, straightly went to meet the principal to take a permission for y/n to leaving the college early. Soon enough he stepped to y/n's class to see just only y/n and her teacher.

"Y/n, your brother has came"

She looked up at the door as she was placing her head on the table. Jungkook's soft eyes landed on her sick- looking face. Jungkook approached near her and kneeled down to match with her hight.

"Sick?"

Y/n noded and hugged him, earning a soft smile from the teacher. Jungkook pulled her away and took her bag, signalling her to sit there for a minute. He took some minutes to thank her teacher for taking care on her until he come. Then both headed to the car and Jungkook made y/n sit on the seat and put on the seat belt.

"I'm cold"

"Alright then, I'll not turn the AC on. Can you tell me something princess? Did you play in the rain yesterday?"

"I didn't oppa. I stayed like a good girl" she said with a pout, which made Jungkook chuckle internally at her cuteness.

"You know I can check CCTV anytime. Tell me now"

"I didn't Koo. But one of my friend had fever yesterday, she went home early like I did today"

"Ahh that may be the reason you became sick" Jungkook said, confirming that she's not lying to him. They met their family doctor on the way to home.

"Bunny, we are--"

Jungkook was about to say that they are home, but stop midway as he saw y/n's already sleeping. It's an unusual thing,she never slept in afternoon.

"Aww, I hate seeing my baby sick"

He murmured and got out from the car, then went to y/n and carried her,being careful to not to wake her up. He stepped inside the house and placed her on the couch comfortably, then took her shoes off fondly, taking a mental note to take out y/n's school bag later.

"Will she eat something now? Nevermind I'll make a soup"

Then he stepped towards the kitchen to prepare a soup. Not minutes past, he heard some little steps coming to his direction.