Adoption || 03

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 19.

Jungkook's breath becomes fast while his hands move to his ears, in order to prevent from the unpleasant shoutings, which are occurring from his parents. Their family only contained father, mother and himself, it was a happy one, a long ago. Everything went so wrong from near past, every night Minjun and Jiho fighted on something. For Jungkook, it was hard him to deal with such things. Every time the parents fight, he found himself as a scary mouse, even he does not know what is the reason, but it's too much for a sensitive person like him.

"I'm so done with you Jiho,why are we keep fighting like this?"

"I'm the one who should ask it, where were you yesterday night? With another woman right?"

"Oh god, how dare you to insult me like that?"

Next Jungkook heard a glass cracking off. He stood up, thinking to himself to stop the fight. He opened the door of his room and later climbed down the staircase, feeling the thickness of the atmosphere where the fight goes on. Minjun's and Jiho's attention shifted towards Jungkook and next, both 0f them went silent.

"What's wrong with you both, mom and dad?"

"Listen Jungkook..."

"I don't want to listen anything dad. We were a happy family, aren't we? But now, every night you both keep fighting, that's also on stupid reasons"

"Jungkook..."

"No mom!! I stayed like a dumb for this long, now let me speak. I'm not a kid anymore, I understand things. All I want is to stay happy like we did in the past"

"You don't know Jungkook, you don't know how she waste my money on useless things"

"Oh is that me? Then who spend the day with other women? Is that me?"

"Well, do you have proof?"

"I do"

"Well, keep it with you. You wanted to divorce with me right? Well, the divorce papers will be ready by tomorrow morning"

"Dad.."

"No Jungkook. Shut up. You are a kid, stay like an one. We will divorce, that's what your mom wanted. The court will decide who will be your guardian and if you want, you can spend your life freely"

"Thanks for understanding me, Minjun!!!"

Jungkook stepped backwards while mumbling something.

"I hate you both. So much!!"

Jungkook ran to his room again and next, he was so confused of all things going on. He doesn't know why his parents felt so disgusting for him, but he doesn't want to love them either.

"Hyung..."

Jin heard Jungkook's voice as a mumble.

"Kook? What happened?"

"Mom and dad are going to
divorce"

"What?"

"Yeah hyung. What should I do now?"

--

Jungkook stared at his mother who's leaving the court like nothing happened. His custody has given to Minjun, but he said something that Jungkook didn't expect.

"Kook, don't get me wrong but, I want to forget all these nightmares. So I decided to leave the country, forever"

Jungkook felt so helpless, his eyes filled with tears. It was his mom who left him first and now, the dad.