Expedition || 15

Jungkook's age in this chapter
is 20.

"Y/n-ah, wake up..."

Jungkook shakes her tiny body carefully and let out an airy chuckle, seeing her struggling to open her eyes.

"Noo...Koo...I wanna sleep more...."

She mumbles, almost half-asleep, not realising that they are suppose to go on a trip which included only the two siblings.

"Don't you want to go camping in the forest? Fine then, I'll take someone else with me"

He says, already knowing her sudden reaction.

"Nooo...it's only I and Koo..."

She settles down on the bed, letting out a gasp, still in a sleepy mode.

"If you don't want anyone else to attend, get ready..."

"Okay but...you forgot something..."

She says, fixing her puppy eyes on Jungkook while fiddling with her fingers.

"Fine, I already know what my princess is craving for..."

He chuckles and leans towards her,placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiles excitingly, jumping out from the bed to get ready.

"Still a baby you are..."

Jungkook sighs with a smile on his face.

--

"Y/n-ah, do your legs hurt? Should I give you a piggy back?"

Jungkook asks while extending his hand to y/n to help to cross the stream, which is filled with crystal clear water.

"I'm alright Koo...It's like the 20th time you are asking it"

She says as she jumps down from the rock she was standing on, earning a worried glimpse from Jungkook, looking at his eyes.

"Who else I have to care about?"

He replies with his usual soft smile, making the girl chuckle.

"By the way, this is the place we are going to set up our tent..."

"Wow...sounds cool!!!"

Y/n mutters to herself, looking around at the coolest and calmest atmosphere she has ever seen.

"You like this?"

"Of course Koo...I've never done something like this..."

"That's great, princess. Come on, help me to build this tent..."

"Oh yeah but...it's difficult doesn't it? I've seen something like this in YouTube"

"It will not be that difficult when I have my baby with me..."

"But babies don't work like this..."

She replies with a mischievous, still an innocent smile.

"Then you are a big girl. Come here and help me..."

Jungkook replies with a laugh while y/n joins him. The greenish forest met a laughter of two siblings after a long time, that should be the most beautiful and the purest thing the trees have ever heard.

"Phew...done..."

Y/n wipes fake sweat away from the forehead, acting all dramatically.

"Doesn't it so cool? I mean, I feel like we have done something big..."

Jungkook says, earning a nod from y/n, along with a happy smile.

"I'm hungry, Koo..."

"Yeah me too. Let me prepare something..."

"But what about those..."

"....mm?"

"Marshmallows...?"

Y/n asks with a mischievous grin, earning the 100th chuckle for the day from Jungkook.

"We will eat it when we light the fire side okay? It's too early to do that, plus we can enjoy it more when it's evening...got it?"

He asks, winking at the girl, earning playful giggles from her. Next task is preparing them food, which found kind of difficult by Jungkook. Unlike in their fancy kitchen, both of them had to work hard for prepare the meal because why not? It's the forest.

At late night...

"Wooh~lala lala la...
Lala lala la la...
Lala lala la la..."

Y/n sings in her angel voice, using a random stick she found out on the grass as her mic, while Jungkook watches her proudly, as if he forgot to breath. The orange-yellow blended shadows of fire gave him a lovely, warm feeling. He stands up from his seat and claps proudly, while y/n bows her audience which has only one fan, the fan who appreciate her most, no matter what she does, no matter the way she is.

"No wonder why people tell that you and I really alike..."

Jungkook sounded, gulping y/n in a warm hug. She says nothing than smiling, feeling too excited by the appreciation. Both of them sit down again, staring at the milky way.

"Koo, I want to play with a star and make it mine. So I can watch you for ever..."

Jungkook lands his concerned eyes on her, patting her back, letting out a sigh. The happiness he felt before a moment vanished, as he kissed the temple of her head softly.

"I will never let you go that easily, my baby..."

Yes, she's a cancer patient.

(Word count:765)

___________________________
A/n: Wondering why I made a plot twist like that🙂

Btw, a small update because I didn't go to the school today & got a free time. Loved it or not?🦕🌸

Btw, things are getting more tough yk. I don't have anyone to share these things with and... yeah...I recently realised I'm surrounded by toxic friends, everyone just hurt me. If BTS wouldn't there, I might have done something worse. I just feel lonley, so lonley, idk why.

Keep that part away, I'm happy to write atleast a short chap like this. I miss writing alot. But nothing to do. The book has 2.33K views, I'm so happy about that🥺🥺🥺🥺❤❤ love u guys so so much.

Stay happy okay? That's the reason I write here, to make you and myself happy. So be happy and healthy. Saraghaeyoo💜💜🌸