Abyss || 04

Jungkook's age in this chapter is 20. (Sorry if you guys don't want to have such a huge age gap :| )

Various sights of rides and bright surrounding of amusement park cought y/n's eyes. It was an oppa - y/n day, which planned by Jungkook. Y/n was enjoying her ice cream, while sitting on the latest model of Ducati motorcycle, which owned by Jungkook. Jungkook's passion towards cars and cycles never died. His vehicles really gave a picresque description about his personality. Even it's the time to leave the place almost after 4 or so hours, four year old's mind wasn't ready to leave the amusement park.

"So tell me bunny, are you happy?" Jungkook asked while wiping y/n's mouth, as there was amount of ice cream.

"Y/n-iee is hwappy (happy)"

She said while wiggling on the seat, which made Jungkook hold her instantly, as he thought she will fall down.

"Be careful baby"

"Sowwy (Sorry) Koo" she replied to his action while gigling, which made Jungkook click his tongue and shoot a mad glare at y/n, pretending like he's angry.

"Y/n wan'na unicorn" The girl said and set her eyes on Jungkook with an innocent look.

"Mhmm, not again princess. We bought a one in last week even" he said in reply, but soon regret as pout came visible on y/n's lips.

"Alwright (Alright) Koo"

"Ah princess are you sad?" Jungkook asked immediately and hugged her, but girl remain silence.

"Fine, I will buy you an unicorn. If you finish your eating we can leave"

Y/n's smile appeared again, her eyes danced with happiness. She had a huge collection of unicorn stuffed toys, which made Jungkook wonder what made his sister love unicorns that much. But he ended while concluding that it has to be the same passion he has towards next level vehicles.

"So shall we go now?"

Y/n noded and Jungkook got himself into the motorbike, then placed y/n properly and safely on it, in-between his hands. After made wearing y/n's helmet and his one,they rode off to the toy shop, which loved by y/n very much. His friends and their parents warned Jungkook to not to carry his sister on such a dangerous vehicle. But he didn't care, he want her to face adventures. He believed that adventures are making a strong person. Adventures are also funny.

A playfull smile tucked into y/n's lips as soon as she recognised the toy shop. Jungkook first placed her down, then after taking off his helmet, he also got down. Y/n held his pinky as it was the only finger she could hold by her tiny hand. Both walked in, earning a heart
full smile from shop owner who knows this brother and sister duo. Jungkook talked few words with him, then lost among the racks where many toys were, along with y/n.

"Koo" Jungkook looked down to see y/n extending her hands towards him, indicating him to carry her. He smiled, then kneeled down to her height and carried her in his hands.

"Mm this one is good princess" Jungkook said while grabbing a unicorn plushie. But girl said no and grabbed another one, more cute than the plushie that Jungkook choose.

"Is this what you want mm?"

Y/n noded and hugged it, which made Jungkook chuckle softly.
They were walking towards the counter, but Jungkook's eyes caught a stationary set of unicorns. He grabbed it and showed it to y/n. The girl seemed excited suddenly.