Mine - 52.

a/n: hello my luvs thanks for your patience i know its been a while and THANX for the sudden love this story has been getting 😊 enjoy this 30k word vomit of an update. Warnings this chapter: mature content, brief mention of covid, drinking, weed. Jealousy. Slut shaming. A new side character.. 

...

"What do you think?"

"You know I've always believed in the saying if it's not broken, don't fix it." You fiddled with the Gucci clasp on the bag in front of you, leaning in to inspect over the material, "I think it's fine just the way it is. I don't have anything else to add." You dropped the clasp in your hand and pressed it onto the flap of the purse to lock it shut with a shrug, "I do want to design something for Jungkook one day though. He's not a Gucci guy... But I think I can figure something out during my spare time." You smiled, setting the purse neatly onto the coffee table in front of you and leaning back in your seat, looking around at the quaint living space.

Taehyung stood by the window of the large balcony situated in the middle of his living room, a pair of glossy lips at a Flemish patterned glass as he stared out at the horizon while the sun began to set, "I think Jungkook would like that." He nodded and crossed back over to you, setting the glass down onto the table before joining you to sit on the plush black couch, "It's a nice bag. He did a good job designing it. I'm proud of him." Taehyung muttered, fingers threading through his hair as he looked over at you.

A few days had passed since you slept with him. Things between the two of you seemed better now. Friendlier... Calmer... Simpler. You felt as though Taehyung was more at ease and less reserved than before. The sexual tension between you both was long gone and you both vibed together now. Maybe even better than you and Jimin if you had to be honest.

You never thought about that night you shared with the two band mates after that day. You didn't want to. Didn't want to reminisce about something that was a one-time thing. The deed had been done and that was that. There was nothing left to dwell on. It was amazing, yeah. Fucking incredible. You had the time of your life but that was it. It didn't leave you feeling like a mess the way your first time with Jungkook did. Didn't leave you sleepless and restless the way the first time you met Jungkook did. You didn't see Taehyung's face on your ceiling. Didn't see him behind your eyelids when you closed your eyes. He didn't cross your mind. He left no effect on you. And you were happy with that. You were pleased with the way things played out. It could have ended bad. The two group mates could have fought. You could have woken up with regrets. But you didn't.

When you woke that morning after, Taehyung was long gone from your bed to his own room and Jungkook was already downstairs with Seokjin making brunch for everyone. No one mentioned the threesome. None of you talked about it. Life went on. And you were grateful for that. It felt as though the itch had finally been scratched.

And just like it always had been, your focus had gone back to where it needed to be. It was plain and simple what that focus was. It was Jungkook, of course. You felt as though you became closer to him after that night. Something in your relationship shifted and you weren't sure of what it was. You felt more connected to him now. You felt as if you were in a Zen state of mind. It was interesting how big of a deal intimacy was in a relationship. How great of a deal it was for you and Jungkook to do things like this. To share your desires and needs with each other and reach them together.

You felt as though you had been walking on a cloud since that day. The feeling still hadn't disappeared yet. You didn't think it ever will. You thought there was no way you could possibly be more in love with Jungkook than you already were but here you were. Completely smitten and head over heels in love with him all over again.

"I'm proud of him too."  You mumbled in response to Taehyung's comment, glancing to your side when he joined you on the couch to take a seat, "You guys make a good team." You teased with a smile and the dark-haired Taehyung laughed quietly in response,

"I'm sure we do." His words lingered in the air. The deep exhale of his voice sounding like the purest, smoothest form of honey. You couldn't shake the shiver that went up your spine from the sound of his voice. His words making you feel as though there was a deeper meaning behind what he said.

You ignored the comment, of course. Whatever he meant didn't matter. As shallow as this seemed, you only cared about Jungkook. That was the truth.

So, why were you even with him right now then? Good question. Taehyung had invited you over to Hybe to discuss the Gucci bag Jungkook had designed for you. There were no complaints on your end, of course. You loved the bag. It was Jungkook's personal design. He was so talented and creative that anything his hands touched, could be molded into gold. Jungkook could draw a stick figure on a piece of garbage and you would be happy with it. But you knew your boyfriend didn't think the same way you did. And so, he encouraged you to meet with Taehyung. Hoping you both could exchange ideas on what needed to be tweaked or fixed in terms of product design.

It also gave Taehyung a chance to spend more time with you. It was an excuse to see you, really. He knew you loved the bag. Why wouldn't you? It was made by Jungkook. The ever talented and capable 24/25-year-old who could make anything look good.

This was all just Taehyung's ploy to be around you once more anyways. He felt as if he left in haste after that night. Sneaking out of the bedroom before you and Jungkook woke up and disappearing to drown his thoughts in his own room. He was a mess ever since that night. He avoided everyone for a few days. Taking some time for himself to clear his thoughts and refocus. He thought it would help. Thought some time away from you, Jungkook and his band-mates would clear his mind. But he was wrong. So wrong. Taehyung couldn't lie. His mind was in pieces. Shambles. He replayed the events shared with you constantly in his thoughts and he could truly say he was fucked now.

Why couldn't he get you out of his head? Why couldn't he get Jungkook out of his head? Why couldn't he get your seemingly near perfect relationship with his dongsaeng out of his head?

Taehyung was in trouble now. He didn't think he was attracted to you in another way that wasn't physical. There was definitely no emotional connection between the two of you. But why could he literally feel your fingertips on his skin still? He felt that he could still taste you off his lips too. He could still smell your perfume in his hair and on his skin as well.

This was bad. This was dangerous.

Taehyung was attracted to you in a way he couldn't describe. In a way he didn't want to be. It was disgusting to be thinking about you when he was in the same room as you. It was even more fucked up for his mind to wander to you whenever Jungkook walked into the room too.

He needed to figure out a way to forget about you so, he invited you here thinking he could prove to himself he was over it. But when you showed up to his door today in a tight dress and a dazzling pink diamond necklace wrapped around your throat like it was made just for you, he could feel the blood boiling within his veins at the sight of you. Was that a gift from Jungkook? Impressive. Must have cost the younger a good amount for it. The heels on your feet didn't look cheap either. A pair of pumps to match your dress. Hm. Was this for him or Jungkook? Why was he jealous? Was he a monster for being this way? Maybe.

Taehyung took one look at you and then could see you splayed in front of him that night all over again. You would lean close to him as you showed him the bag and the smell of your perfume would take him back to the way you smelled that night. When you moved your hair behind your shoulders, he noticed a faint bite mark near your neck. You told him no marks that night, right? So, that one must have been from Jungkook. How smug of the younger to mark you and send you off to come see him today. As if he knew the older would notice. Jungkook wouldn't try to make him jealous on purpose, would he? Who knew. Taehyung didn't know what to think anymore.

He was disgusted with himself to say the least but he kept quiet. What was he going to say anyways? "Hey, Jungkook. Your girlfriend has that good, gushy wap and I'm hooked." No. Fuck no. Just shut up, Taehyung. He would tell himself. Swallowing the feelings down like a strong shot of liquor and keeping his lips vacuum sealed shut.

You and Jungkook had a perfect relationship anyways. He wasn't going to get between that. He couldn't stand a chance anyways. Either Jungkook would kill him if he tried or worse, Seokjin would beat Jungkook to it and get the job done for sure.

Taehyung saw the way you looked at Jungkook. And vice versa. You both were all what the two of you could see. He'd be a madman to think he could have anything close to what you and his dongsaeng shared. Sure, Taehyung had a relationship at one point in his life, yeah. Quite recently actually. It ended. On bad terms too. And the way it happened fucked him up so bad that he told himself he would never try again. What was the point anyways? Love didn't exist in Taehyung's world.

...Or so he thought.

"Oh- Taehyung, I have to go. I didn't even realize how late it was." You broke the silence and got off the couch quickly with your eyes on the phone in your hand, leaning forward and plucking the purse off his table, "I'm meeting Jungkook for dinner." You smiled at the thought of getting to see your boyfriend after what seemed like an extra-long day. You swung the purse over your shoulder then bent to grab your coat off the armrest of the chair, "Maybe we can hang out again another day?" You smiled at Taehyung as you slid your coat on, fingers pulling the front of the coat together so that you could start to button it up,

Taehyung could feel the disappointment of you having to leave burning within his stomach. He knew you had to go. Jungkook had made plans for the two of you to celebrate your internship acceptance over dinner. He was actually telling Taehyung about the plans this morning during practice and the hyung even suggested a bar for Jungkook to take you to that was nearby. The elder didn't know much about you but he figured you would enjoy that bar. It was private and perfect for you and Jungkook. If you were his, that's where he would take you anyways... Taehyung had to admit though, it was heartwarming to see how much work Jungkook always put it in for you. Even though he couldn't have you, he was happy to know Jungkook took such good care of you.