Chapter - 1

Jenifer Andez's POV

This feels so good and soothing. I would like to stay like this forever. The world around me is so calm and silent. Why can't people stay like this always? In a resting state! I am half asleep and half conscious. I'm a lazy sleeper and am lazy 24/7. I was enjoying my peaceful state and felt at ease.

Ease ??? my feet !!!

Who am I to say this? How can I really be in peace when I have these two disturbing elements with me? Ofcourse, am talking about my best friends Stacy Nicole and Emily fields. I'm laying in between them.

No, they are the one laying beside me !!!

I was fully covered with my duvet and suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my lower belly. I released myself from the duvet to check who was the intruder of my peaceful sleep. Of course most definitely it is my craziest friend Stacy. Both of her legs were now on my belly and she is sleeping in a horizontal position. Whereas I and Emily were laying in a vertical position.

Gentle advice, never share your bed with Miss.Stacy Nicole.

Within no time, I was being choked. I cursed myself for accepting to share a dorm with these two idiots. I slowly tried to push away the hands which is now placed with the thud on my throat. It was none other than my another friend Emily.

What a good start for the day ???

I pushed both of them away from me when the alarm went off. I stood up from the bed turned off the alarm clock and looked at those two sleeping faces. They both looked so cute and innocent.

"Wait !!! Did I call them innocent? Miss. Andez have you lost your mind? They are Stacy and Emily. How on this world they could be innocent? Your still sleeping. Wake up". My inner self screamed at me.

I laughed at the thought of calling them innocent because I clearly know they are not. Whatever it is, they are my best friend's and am not planning to live without them.

Keeping aside all the love I have for them, I braced myself for waking up them. It has always been my duty to get them out of there bed. I agree that am a lazy sleeper but these two are deadly sleeper's. I gently sat beside Stacy and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and shaked her a bit. She stirred in her sleep and rolled towards Emily and hugged her tightly. I mentally rolled my eyes at the sight. They are so very childish. I crawled myself towards them and shaked them aggressively, which is the only way to bring back these two from their dream land.

"Wake up Em and Stan". I literally yelled at them.

"Go away Jen. Let me sleep for five more minutes". Comes a sleepy voice of Stacy.

"It's already six in the morning and we will be late for our morning routine.Wake up you two". I again whisper yelled at them.

"Jen, please am in a romantic date with my boyfriend in my dream. Do not disturb and get lost". Saying this Emily rolled on to the other edge of the bed and covered herself with duvet.

I face slammed myself and pulled away the duvet off of them. Both of their eyes snapped open and I literally laughed at them. Because I know it is freaking cold in the morning and the temperature in our room was dead down as we don't have any heater's in our dorm.

"Stop Jen". They said in unison and woke up finally. Both starred at me with fury.

"Why would you do that? You are always having fun by disturbing our sleep". Stacy accused me and leaned on my shoulders.

I side hugged her and Emily placed her head on my lap and laid down. I stroked her hair gently and said, "Dear Stacy, am I the one who is really disturbing your sleep?". I questioned her with raised eyebrows.