Chapter - 8

Daniel Adams POV :

" Sir....... Please........ Thank you sir.........". I kicked away my sheets off of my body because those words kept running in my mind all night. That little girl, Sean's lovely sister, is living in my mind rent free. It's only 6AM and I went straight to take a shower. I had a painful night and my junior needs a cold shower immediately. I turned on the shower and let the cold water run through my bare body. I felt relaxed under the water and closed my eyes.

Five year's back, I was madly in love with someone. She was my world until my 25th birthday. No men would like to receive such a gift on his birthday, especially from his girlfriend. But I think am so unlucky because I saw my ex girlfriend sucking one of my business associate. Then I came to know that she was never in love with me. All she cared about was my money. I threw her out of my life and never allowed her to come anywhere near me again. It's been five years since I've been with any women. You can say that slowly slowly I started hating these women's. Whenever any girl gets close to me or try to get my attention, it feels like they are doing it only for my money. No girl actually cared about my feelings. Either they want the money I have or they want to be with me on my bed as an one night stand. I'm sick of all this physical attention.

No matter how much frustrated am at work. I'll drink, disappear for months and I'll literally to anything to reduce my stress level. But I will never touch an women to help me with my stress. It feels disgusting when those bitches gawk at me and tries to seduce me just to have me eat them out. I'm done with all this shit.

But last night was completely different. Jenifer felt different. She's not like other girls I've met before. She didn't gawk at me. Her touch didn't burn me. Infact, I want her to touch me allover. Her feather like soft hands didn't try to seduce me but made me fall for her. Her eyes spoke innocence. Her lips were trembling because of the tears she was trying to hold back. I want to make her smile and I want only me to be the reason for her smile. After almost five saint years, she brought life to certain part of my body and that's why am under this cold shower early in this morning.

How could I be turned on just by the thought of her mere smile ?.

After a long, very much needed shower, I wrapped my lower body with a towel and walked out of my bathroom. There was Sean sitting on my bed with his mobile in his hand.

" What are you doing in here ?". I asked him while drying my hair.

" Waiting for you. We have an early meeting today. Remember ?". He replied me with his eyes still on his mobile screen.

" I do remember Sean. But some other work needs my attention today. So you deal with the meeting ". I informed him and walked into my walk-in closet. Sean stood up from his place and followed me.

" What ? Whom are you meeting today and what work needs only your attention when am the equal partner ?". Sean folded his arms and raised his eyebrows.

" I don't owe you an answer. I will be back to office by noon and if your done, could you please leave so that I can wear my boxers !". I teased him and he threw a flower wash at me and stromed out of my room.

I neatly dressed myself in black suit and was ready to go. As soon as, I reached my RR, my driver opened the car door for me.

" Where to Sir ?". My driver asked me as I sat inside my car.

" To 'San Siro Stadium' ". I ordered him to drive me there immediately.

After an hour, I reached the famous "San Siro Stadium". I didn't need anyone's permission to go inside because no one would dare to stop me. That's the imagine I've gained among people.