Chapter - 2

Author's POV :

After all the questioning and bickering session three of them got ready to hit their college. As soon as they reached their college, Emily was welcomed by her boyfriend, Freddie King.

"Good morning, love. You look gorgeous as always". Freddie hugged and pecked Em's lips.

"Good morning, baby". Em smiled and kissed him back.

" Eww... We are in middle of people roaming here and there, don't know where they are heading to and you two are acting as if you are in your bedroom. Behave idiots ". Jenifer commented with a frown on her face and pushed him away from Em and pulled Emily beside her possessively. Both Emily and her boyfriend laughed at her behaviour. She indeed behaves like a kid sometimes.

Freddie stepped forward, stood beside Stacy and circled his arms around her shoulders.

"Stacy, why this Jen is always grumpy and never let me near Emily? Did she forgot that I and Em are boyfriends and girlfriends? Tell me sweetheart?". He asked Stacy playfully and rolled his eyes at Jennifer.

"Take your hands off me you idiot and don't call me sweetheart. Jen is not grumpy. She is just possessive about Em ". She pushed him away and stood beside Jenifer.

"Whoa, what's wrong with you two and why you both keep pushing me away?". He yelled and narrowed his eyes at Jen and Stacy.

"Enough three of you. When will you all stop fighting and be friends uh?". Em moved away from Jen and questioned them seriously.

"Friends? With this idiot? Never in this lifetime". Both of them spoke in unison and received a punch on their belly by Em.

"Fine. Who wants to be your friend? Baby let's go. We are getting late for seminar". He walked away with a poker face and the girls laughed at him.

"Girls I'll get going. Before that .... ". Em took a step closer to Jen, whispered something in her ear and gave Stacy a winking smile and walked away.

" What did she tell you ?". Stacy asked Jen as soon as Em left them alone for the day.

" She asked me to go with you to meet Damian and also she ordered me not to leave your side ". Jen spoke firmly by crossing her arms against her chest.

" But why? I mean why you wanna meet Damian? You don't even know him, remember?".  Stacy asked in a clueless voice and was also irritated a bit because they were treating her like a teenage girl.

" You are right. I don't know him and that's the reason I want to meet him. Let me also know how hot our colleges football team captain is. Also, I want to get the invitation for me and Emily ". Jen spoke her mind out and grabbed Stacy's wrist and started walking towards the football ground.

" But Jen, i can bring the invitations by myself. Your presence is not needed and also, eventually you'll be getting to know Damian tomorrow in the party right? So why waste your time today? ". She tried to divert her from meeting him.

" Oh my dear Stacy. Firstly, you already had the chance to bring invitations for us too the moment he invited you. But you choosed against it. So, I don't trust you this time. Secondly, am not wasting my time by meeting him today because our classes starts by ten sharp. Now, it's only nine in the morning and most importantly why you are you so desperate to meet him alone? Have you started discovering feelings for him?". Saying all this Jen gave her a deadliest glare and Stacy literally thought of running away and burying herself six feet deep inside the college ground.

" Oh my freaking god, Jen. Stop it.... No one is having feelings for no one. It's just I thought we will be getting late to our classes. Thats it. Now come I'll take you to meet him. Happy ?". Stacy lifted both of her hands in the air as a symbol of surrendering to Jen. Jen laughed at her behaviour and hugged her like a baby who got her long time wished cotton candy. Stacy hugged her back with the same love and they both marched towards the football ground.