Chapter - 3

Author's POV :

It was a fine friday evening around 7pm and the girls were happily getting ready for the Damian's birthday party. Jen was not interested in going but Em and Stacy convinced her anyway. It's obvious that being the team captain himself them he would've the entire college for the party.

After doing their hair and make-up, they booked a cab and reached the party's venue. It was quite a big party hall in the state and looked really lavish for the girls. Stacy was very much excited about the theme and the loud music playing inside. Whereas, Jen was not really enjoying the atmosphere. It was totally opposite to her likings. she likes going to party but not Damien's. On the other side, Emily was just watching Jen and rewinding their last night conversation. She clearly understood that Jen is not comfortable around Damian and she is here with her to ensure that he stays away from her.

" What are we waiting for?. Let's get inside, girl's !". Stacy chirped excitingly.

Three of them walked inside through a big metal door and guards welcomed them with a bowing gesture. As soon as they reach the party hall their eyes went wide and jaws dropped. There were many people. Few of them were sitting and chatting. Some of them were dancing with their partners on the dance floor. Drinks were being served and few of their class boys were enjoying lap dance by some random strippers from the late night club.

" Why those girls are sitting on their lap and what kind of freaking dress are they wearing ?". Jen spoke in Emily's ears with a disgusting feeling.

Emily laughed at her comment. How could she explain her?. They are strippers and their job is to keep their customers satisfied by stripping in front of them. Jen you would run away if she come to know about this.

" Ignore them Jen. Let them do whatever the fuck they want ". Emily smartly smartly diverted her from the lap dance thing and suppressed her smile.

Stacy's eyes roamed here and there only to find Damian. He was sitting with his friends and having drinks.

" Come on girls. There is Damien. let's go greet the birthday baby ". Saying this stacy grabbed both of them towards him.

" Hey girl's !. Welcome to my world ". Damian spoke as soon as he saw them approaching towards him. He stood up from the chair and pulled Stacy into a hug.

Stacy was surprised by this sudden behaviour of Damien and gently pushed him away.

" Happy birthday, Damian ". Stacy said in a low voice as she didn't feel comfortable in the way he hugged her.

He smiled at her comment and moved towards Jen for giving her a hug too. Sensing this, Em stood in front of Jenifer and spoke, " Happy birthday Mr. knight and am Emily Fields, Stacy's friend ". she extended for hands forward to give him a handshake. Damian blinked twice and gave her a handshake but his eyes were fixed on Jenifer. He was expecting her to wish him but she didn't make any move to greet him birthday wishes.

" Come on girls. Let's sit and have some drink. After all, you three are my guest tonight ". He tried to joke and only gained a small smile from stacy. Emily and Jenifer were firm.

He served the drinks and sat on the single couch, whereas three of them were seated together in a long couch. After few minutes he noticed that Jen didn't even touch her drinks.

" What's wrong Jenifer?. You didn't like the drink I served?. You want me to bring you some other drink?. Name any? ". He was trying to make her talk to him.

" No thanks. I am fine. I don't drink ". She replied him simply.

" You don't drink in my party or you don't drink generally ?". He questioned her as if this is the most important thing to know.