Chapter - 16

Author's POV :

At the girl's dorm :

Jennifer rushed to her dorm holding back her tears because she never thought Daniel's dad would behave like that with her only because she is not rich as them. It was so embarrassing and heartbreaking for her to digest. As soon as she reached her dorm she closed the door and threw herself on the bed.

" Why people treat others like this? Why always money comes before everything? Why can't someone choose character over money? I may not be rich but I never tried to seduce Mr.Adams. I was genuinely worried about him and couldn't stop myself from falling for him. Is that my fault ?". She muttered to herself and closed her eyes.

With a loud sound the door wide opened and Stacy barged in with a scowl on her face followed by Emily. Jen stood up and sat on the bed.

" You almost broke the door, Stacy! Don't bring me any additional expenses please !". Jen teased her and Emily chuckled at her comment.

" You shut up, Jen! You are the reason for all this ". Stacy yelled at Jenifer and threw a pillow at her. Jen was confused and looked at Emily for answers. Emily placed herself beside Jen and laid her head on Jenifer's shoulders.

" What did I do and what are you talking about ?". Jenn asked Stacy sternly.

" First you were talking that Mr. Grumphy's side and now Emily too! You both made me feel alone and I swear, as soon as the baby is born I will take the baby and run away ". Stacy warned them playfully. Both Jenifer and Emily laughed hard and gestured her to come closer. She did and sat beside Emily and hugged her bump.

" I thought you were angry on me Stacy ?". Emily mocked her.

" I am and so what? You mean I can't hug your baby when I'm angry on you?". Stacy kissed her bump and glared at the girls. Emily chuckled and Jen shook her head.

" When will you grow up, Stan? And why do you hate Sean so much? He is the best man I have ever met ". Jen spoke in disbelief.

" You shut up or else I will throw away all the beautiful lingeries I bought for your cute ass ". Stacy warned her seriously and Jen zipped her mouth with her hand teasingly.

" If you both are done bickering with each other, I have something important to tell ". Emily interrupted.

" What is it ?". They asked in unison.

" Any guesses ?". Emily beamed.

" Don't you dare tell me that you gonna marry that Grumpy Peterson, Emily !". Stacy spoke out of blue and Emily hit the back of her head.

" Says that she hates him and always thinking about him? Whatever, it's not about him and I am not marrying anyone. Think wise you dumbass ". Emily scolded her softly.

" C'mon Em, say it already !". Jen whined and just like that Emily gave in.

" Doctor revealed the gender ". Emily squealed happily.

" Whaaaaatttt? Reallllly? OMG, Em !". Jen screamed in pure bliss and hugged her tightly.

" Wait! You mean to say that now you know whether the baby has a penni's or uterus ?". Stacy blurted out as usual.

" Ewwww, you idiot! Only your brain cells could ask such questions on this mother earth ". Jen face slammed herself at Stacy's blunt question. Emily laughed her heart out and patted Stacy's cheeks.

" Yes, my love. I know whether it's a uterus or penni's. I mean a girl or a boy ". Emily replied smilingly.

" Please... please... please enlighten us, Emily ". Stacy screamed joyfully.