Chapter - 32

Daniel Adams POV:

"I am the one who is always driving whereas you are sitting like a boss!". Sean sulked as soon as Jen walked into her apartment building with Ezme off away from us.

I slammed my head and hit him on the back of his head from behind. "I never asked you to drive! You directly went to the driver's seat when you saw Stacy taking the passengers seat!". I accused him and shook my head.

He laughed and hit the steering wheel. "Umm...yeah! I wanted to sit beside her". He agreed and I smirked.

"So Mr. Peterson, Could you please explain me about what you spoke there in the press meet?". I asked him with a raised brows.

He roared the engine and started laughing. "I have no idea, Daniel! I just said whatever came to my mind". He said as if he is confused himself.

"Don't tell me that you lied?". I narrowed my eyes at him.

He shook his head and looked at me through the rear view mirror. "I never lie and you know me! Whatever I said about Miss. Nicole was true. That's how I feel about her and I am happy that she didn't understand anything". He shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"Why you don't want her to know that you likes her?". I asked him even though I know the reason.

"Because I don't love. I only fuck! And about Stacy, she is the purest and the most innocent girl I've ever met. I might like her but I know very well that she is not that kind of woman who has a casual one night stand. She is different from every other women I've had in my life before and this makes me feel like, I don't deserve her. Stacy deserves someone who can fall in love with her and make her feel special every single day. Not like me, who always makes her angry and feisty". He explained and I could sense hurt in his voice.

"You shouldn't be thinking this low of yourself, Sean! If you like her, then stay true to your feelings". I replied sternly and he hit the brakes as we reached our mansion.

"Try to understand, Daniel! She needs someone who can fall in love with her and I could never fall in love with anyone. So, it's better to keep my feelings to myself because this is just a mere crush and nothing much. I like what I already have with Stacy and let it remain the same. I don't want any emotion strings with anyone". He snapped and stepped out of the car and walked inside our mansion without giving me a glance.

I shook my head in disbelief and saw Sean angrily walking away from me as I stepped out of the car. "I hope you will change your perspective of life in the coming future. Life is not what you are thinking, Sean! I know what you are scared about. But still, you should give yourself a chance because you too deserve happiness". I muttered to myself sadly because I care for him too much.

Shaking my head, I followed him from behind to our living room and saw my dad yelling at Sean. "You son of a bitch! You dared to arrange a press meet to introduce your low class sister to this world as my son's girlfriend?". He screamed at Sean and I rushed towards them.

"Enough, Dad! Why are behaving like a psych!". I snapped at him and he gritted his teeth.

"You have no freaking idea about how much of a shame you brought to our family by announcing that you gonna marry some road side bitch, Daniel!". He growled angrily.

"Mind your words, Dad! The one whom you are talking about is my 'soon to be wife'. Respect her or else I'll forget that your my father". I warned him firmly.

"Wife? Fuck that shit! She doesn't even deserve to stand beside you. Open your eyes and realize your worth, you dump ass!". His words ignited a fire inside me.