Chapter - 22

Jenifer Andez's POV:

"Eww.... Ezme! You peed on me again".  I yelped and this little devil who's in now on my lap smiled in her baby voice as if teasing me.

"You gonna pay for this, Princess!". I gave her a evil smile and tickled her tummy with my nose. She started twisting and turning because of the ticklish sensation. After few minutes of making her laugh, I withdraw my face from her tummy. Her whole face turned pink and she beamed.

"This is what you get for peeing on me, Ezme". I warned her playfully and kissed her chubby cheeks.

"Keep doing that and she will even poop on you". Stacy mocked me while getting ready to go to college.

"You shut up, Stacy! My princess got more brain than you". I shut her and she rolled her eyes.

"Stop bickering and have your breakfast, Idiots". Emily placed two plates of fried egg rolls on the table for us. We sat and started eating hurriedly.

I and Stacy have started going to college without minding about Damian because Sean and Daniel asked us to. I even meet Daniel daily after my college and he will drop me at the shop am working. So, I think there is no need to fear Damian anymore. Our life is getting back to normal but Emily said she need a month or two to join with us. Maybe, after finding some good babysitter for Ezme, she might think about coming back to college.

"Last night was the prefect example of amazing and terrifying". Emily sat on the bed beside Ezme and laughed.

"Yeah, I didn't think Jen would kiss Mr. Adams infront of his mother". Stacy blurted and I slammed by head.

"You are the dumpest human being ever, Stacy! I wasn't talking about the kiss. It was about Mr. Alessandro Adams". Emily narrowed her eyes at our dump friend.

"Oh, about him! That old man spoke too much and I was controlling myself from punching him only because I had Ezme in my hand". Stacy uttered and I laughed.

"It's okay, Stan! But I agree that I was more than scared and embarrassed". I admitted.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Mrs.Alison, being the sweetest women ever, loves you with all her heart and you should feel lucky about it". Emily stated the truth happily and a smile tugged on my lips because I never thought of falling in love with my favorite lectures son. Infact, I didn't even know that Alison had a son.

"You are right, Em. She is the luckiest and I am the unluckiest". Stacy sulked.

"Why so?". I and Emily asked in unison.

"Because my zipper broke and and how will I carry my books to the college?". Stacy showed her back pack to us and started making crying sounds. I and Emily looked at each other and banged our head with our hands.

"Stop being a drama queen. You can take my bag today". Emily scolded her and laughed.

"But you never let anyone touch your bag because it's your favorite right?". I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Ofcourse, it's my favorite but nothing is more important than my friends". Emily smiled and offered her bag to Stacy.

Stacy squealed and grabbed the bag. "Thanks, Em! I know am your favorite". She hugged Emily and showed her at her to tease me. I glared at Stacy and rolled my eyes.

"But I swear Stacy, keep my bag safe with you because that was a gift from my uncle". Emily warned her sternly.

"Don't worry, Em. I will protect it with all my life until I return it to you. Happy?". Stacy spoke in her baby voice and Emily nodded happily.