Chapter - 29

Sean Peterson's POV:

"Where is Daniel?". I asked my secretary in the intercom.

"Sir, Mr. Adams is in his cabin. You want me to inform him about anything or call him for you?". She asked me.

"No, Miss. Holiday. You can carry on with your work". I informed her and hung up the call.

It's been only four days since Jen took a flight and I know she reached her home safe with her father because I've send my driver Matto behind her. She won't be aware of his presence probably because I ordered him to guard her from behind. I don't wanna  get into her private space but at the same time I can't take risk when it comes to her safety. Daniel wanted to drop her at her home but she denied saying that her mom is too strict. It surprised me when she said that her mother is too strict and even cold with her sometimes. I wonder why because the mom I know is always caring and sweet. When she was with me, she used to play with me and never been rude or cold with me. Then why she is like this with Jenifer?

When I was lost in my thoughts, someone knocked at the door. "Come in".

"Sir, your reservation is ready". My secretary informed me.

"What reservation?". I asked her in confusion.

"Your reservation at 'Grand Hotel et de Milan' ". She explained me.

"Who asked you to book me a reservation? Do I have any meetings over there today?". I asked her and rubbed my face with my palms tiredly.

"We have no meetings happening over there and it wasn't me. It was you who booked the reservation, Sir!". She spoke and I glared at her.

"Miss. Holiday, why would I book a table in some other hotel when I have my own five star hotels in the city?". I asked her and she looked at me blankly.

"But Sir, I received a call from Grand Hotel et de Milan saying that, Mr. Sean Peterson have booked a table for two and they clearly mentioned that it was you. The bill amount cost 14,291.89 Euro". She declared and I narrowed my eyes.

"Fuck! It wasn't me. Someone is using my name and do not pay the bill amount. Inform them that it's not me". I ordered her sternly and she nodded her head and left to her cabin.

Getting irritated, I walked out of my cabin and went to meet Daniel at his. As I walked inside, I saw him sleeping on the chair resting his head on the headrest of his chair. I slammed my head looking at him sleeping in his office peacefully. I took a file from his table and hit him on his head with the file. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"Get out, Sean! I am tired". He yelled and yawned.

"Your lazy ass has a meeting in ten minutes". I informed him and sat on the chair opposite to him.

"Fuck! I totally forgot that because of your careless sister!". He sat straight on his chair and blamed Jenifer.

"What did she do?". I asked him in confusion.

"She didn't do anything and that's my problem". He frowned.

"Idiot! Stop being horny all the time". I scolded him and shook my head.

"Damnit! I was just talking about calls and messages. She didn't even text me yet". He sulked.

I laughed and slammed my head. "She might be busy with her parents. Give her some time, Daniel". I advised him.

"I know! You can take your ass out of my cabin". He yelled annoyed and I laughed at him.

"Why are you venting your frustration on me?". I teased him and he opened his mouth to snap at me but my mobile started buzzing.