Chapter - 12

Sean Peterson's POV :

I was more than shocked when Jen asked Daniel to dance with her. I couldn't stop or say no to my sister. So I glared at Daniel. But that cunning bastard smiled evily and took Jen to the dance floor. I slammed my head and walked out of the noisy crowd. I wouldn't have left Jen alone if it wasn't Daniel she is with. I would never never believe anyone with my sister but Daniel. And today he proved it to me. I only gave security to Jen and Miss. Nicole for their safety. But my friend, Daniel, have made that pervert Damian  in person and warned him to stay away from Jenifer. How better he could be?. I was honestly mesmerized and awestruck when Massimo told that Daniel met his son.

Why I wasn't aware of that?. Daniel could have asked me to go with them while meeting Damien but he took the issue on his shoulders. Not only that, we also tightened the security for Jen and Miss. Nicole. To me Jen is my sister but she is no one to Daniel. Still he is fighting for her only because she is my sister. This mere thought about my best friend give me goosebumps and I feel really lucky to call him my family. Today I understood that there is someone other than me who is more caring and concerned about my sister and that person is my soulmate, Daniel Adams. It overwhelmed me and my eyes got tears.

I wiped my tears and felt someone stalking me from behind. I turned around and saw Miss. Nicole standing there with a frown on her face. I stared at her for a minute and raised my eyebrows at her.

" Why are you raising your eyebrows at me like that Mr. Grumpy ?". She asked me as if I stalked her and annoyed her.

" Because you are stalking me Miss. Nicole !". I replied her causally.

" Me? Stalking you? Uhh, only in your dreams ". She shrugged her shoulders.

I chuckled and stepped closer to her.
" Then why are you standing here and staring at me even without utterly a word ?". I questioned her teasingly.

She cleared her throat and took two steps away from me. " I was just looking for Jen but why are you alone ?". She then asked me hesitantly.

" Well, Jen is with Daniel and am sitting here alone because I had to think about something very Important ". I crossed my arms and replied her casually.

" Oh important? What could that be ?". She again questioned me.

" Umm, that could be you surrendering to me ". I smirked and took threatening steps towards her and she started taking steps backwards as a reflex reaction.

" Mr. Grumpy stay away ". She warned me angrily.

Oh, this fierce kitten !

" Oh, why should I? You are the one who started this. You were teaming up with Daniel to defeat me right? So the war is on and I am trying to play my part ". I teasingly replied her and she threw draggers at me.

" You are insane. Just get lost ". She scolded me and tried to walk away but I held her by her wrist.

" You are such a coward Miss. Nicole. You can't find me a alone and was asking for Daniel's help ". I laughed at her and her whole face turned red in anger.

I really like teasing this girl .

" I am not an coward and I can fight you alone. You are just like a mosquito to me ". She lifted her head up and glared at me with her wrist still in my hand.

Did she just compared me with a mosquito ?

I pulled her closer to me and raised my eyebrows at her threateningly.
" You little girl, first look at your height. You cant even look straight into my eyes and you dared to compare me with a mosquito? You have no idea about what this Shan could do to you !". I faked my anger and glared at her. She gulped in her throat and her eyes  moistened. I mentally laughed at her. She was about to cry now.