Chapter - 42

Daniel Adams POV:

"But Sir, she says that she has something important to talk about your wife!". He added and immediately I and Sean, turned our heads at his direction.

I didn't ask who is it that wanna talk to me about my Jen, but rushed downstairs anticipating that it might be someone helpful. As I descended the staircase followed by Sean and Mr. Langston, I saw someone sitting in my living room but couldn't see her face as her back is facing me. I cleared my throat to gain her attention as I stood beside her near the couch and she turned her head towards me.

"Miss. Isabella?". I asked her in confusion because she is Knight's mansions maid.

What did she doing here?

She stood up and fidgeted her fingers. "Sorry, Sir! I shouldn't have come here to meet you without getting your appointment but it's something important that I wanna let you know". She looked nervous but determined.

"This is not my office for you to need an appointment to walk-in. Just tell me what you are here for?". I asked her impatiently.

She looked between I and Sean, and fixed her gaze on me. "I've heard in the news that your wife have been kidnapped by someone!". She uttered and Sean took a step forward near her.

"The whole country knew this, Miss. Isabella!". He shook his head at her in disbelief because she is like telecasting the weather report to us when we are stuck in the actual storm.

"Yes, but I know something more than that!". She replied Sean.

"And what that might be?". I'm losing my patience but didn't show that in my voice.

"Sir, that other day you and Mr. Peterson, visited Knights mansion and after that I tried to reach you several times but Mr. Knight Jr didn't allow me to move out of his mansion knowing that I would tell you everything about his plans". She said and waited for my response.

"Plans? What plans?". I asked with in a stern tone.

"He was planning to kidnap your wife and someone was helping him from your side but I don't have any idea about that particular someone because they never met in person". She uttered and I fisted my hands.

Right from the beginning I know it's him and now it's evident but I wonder who dares to help him from my side? Who could be that backstabber?

"Do you know where they are hiding?". Sean asked her with a red face and I know he is fuming in anger too.

She looked at him and nodded her head which literally brought back the lost light to my gloomy life. "They were planning to fly to Russia and I am sure they must be hiding in East Siberian taiga which is their most safest place". She said very surely and I couldn't believe in my hearing senses because I've been searching for Jenifer inside the whole Italy thinking that they won't be able to take flights because I have freezed all their passports. But she was never here and they managed to take her far away from me to the other continent?

"But....but how are you so sure about it? And how comes you know about their hiding places and all?". I asked her in confusion because she looks like she is innocent and very young. So, how it is possible for a young girl like her to know so much about those bastards?